Mage help dcz and 60+

This is a discussion on Mage help dcz and 60+ within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; im making a mage account pry going do 1 dcz 1 60+ my ?'s are paper fire still best to ...
Page: 1

Default Mage help dcz and 60+

im making a mage account pry going do 1 dcz 1 60+ my ?'s are
    paper fire still best to lvl wiht?
    and not enuf money for iron set so going crimson build in dcz and would ice or light be better for that?
    and how bad would i get pwnt as dcz mage wiht about 800def 3k hp and 10-15dd in cwest?
    ok to do mage on a low budget? or what be best for low budget char

yeah fire is the best to lvl with.. most sins in dcz are stacked so you need ubber dd or a really good priest with you and you won't usually find one (sad but true)... ice for support.. but i always prefer light..

hmm kk maybe i just throw a sin together cuz it be a bit before i can stack good dd

That AC and DD will get torn apart in DCZ to be brutally honest. I run with around 780ac/40dd and I still get spiked ~600.

Oasis7, Skele, DD7 - is a decent start. As long as you have 25+ you can make a half decent mage as long as you don't rambo it up; and personally you should always go ice unless you have enough gear to tank a 3-4 melee, then go light and hop on those priests.

tyvm for the help! any idea how much +7dd helm crimson one is in cwest? I used to play mage but was on diez where dd was easy:P and i can get the oasis skele for sure right off bat and depending what dd helm is that too. Also would it be good to go 90 str for dread+7 build? and i think last thing would be 160int then go enough mp for staff then hp? or just all mp?

Mark00001

Quote Originally Posted by ddirks View Post
    tyvm for the help! any idea how much +7dd helm crimson one is in cwest? I used to play mage but was on diez where dd was easy:P and i can get the oasis skele for sure right off bat and depending what dd helm is that too. Also would it be good to go 90 str for dread+7 build? and i think last thing would be 160int then go enough mp for staff then hp? or just all mp?
    well if you go 160 int you aren't going to have enough mp to wear oasis +7 if you get enough str for ds aswell
    7dd helm should be about 7gb though

its definitely worth it to go for ds, try and get crystal +8, should work nice aswell

atm i going try paper hp build wiht ds+7 should have about 4.2khp almost 1100ac and 20dd

Quote Originally Posted by ddirks View Post
    atm i going try paper hp build wiht ds+7 should have about 4.2khp almost 1100ac and 20dd
    fire mage with shield is shitty bro... if youre going to use a shield then go support ice or light.

fire for lvling my man and ice is the only good support build

okay, noobs pls back off cuz u arent helping out, ice only for support lol..... in ardream ice blade slows! ( the 72 staff is notorious for almost never slowing) => ice slows, is cheaper so u can get better gear and its a great party aid, even when ur attacking unlike fire ( i still like fire ofc)

anyways

low budget :

crimsons+7
    old shios
    old sse/ old ce
    old skeleton belt
    ep+1 ( gta get some hp)
    dd+6
    oasis +7

u can upgrade ice gear to imo go for IN or oasis +8 first ( more dam, dd, hp), than shios+1, than glass or iron belt, than crimsons +8
    Last edited by Boeren; 10-14-2011 at 08:56 PM.