Earrings for a fire mage?

This is a discussion on Earrings for a fire mage? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey there everyone! Just returned to the world of KO from a long break and I've started to lvl up ...
Page: 1

Default Earrings for a fire mage?

Hey there everyone!
    Just returned to the world of KO from a long break and I've started to lvl up a mage again (just loving them )

But, my question for now is, what earrings should I go for at the mage, as it won't be used for dcz / ardream now, aka it is a character I'm doing to enjoy playing at.
    I've got roughly ~6gbs to spend on earrings, or would it be better to spend it at other things first?

Atm I'm using a full +8 paper mp set, woe +1 rev, 2 x flame rings +1, +1 EP.
    And oh, I forgot, it is @ C-West.
    Last edited by Hentaiferatu; 10-15-2011 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Forgot server :)

mp bonus don`t help in pk (incase you go cz your exp will be pk) - with a low budget agate earrings might be a good choice. And spend rest on ... linen hp armors or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by jesseblue View Post
    mp bonus don`t help in pk (incase you go cz your exp will be pk) - with a low budget agate earrings might be a good choice. And spend rest on ... linen hp armors or something like that.
    But then again, I'm not going to pk at all (atleast not more then necessary that is).
    I'm a pve person, not a pvp person, hence I only wanted to know what pve earrings I should use

either lkp's +0 or dual sse +0 (or old).

nah, these are pk ears.... go for the agates they are gg for pve