Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RLB sin dagger DV+7 worth it ?

This is a discussion on RLB sin dagger DV+7 worth it ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi guys looking for a little advice off people the play rogues full time i had a look through some ...
Page: 1

Cullyn

Default RLB sin dagger DV+7 worth it ?

Hi guys looking for a little advice off people the play rogues full time i had a look through some of the previous posts but there all about higher + weapons than i can afford or higher lvl chars

Got a dagger question on my rogue I,m levelling for RLB currently 67 at the min but getting there
    I’m not looking to spend a lot on it as it mainly just a fun char I’ll use now & again to pk in RLB
    Currently using my mages accessories, chitin +1rb shard 7 & an cleaver 8 I don’t do too bad with this in BDW even as you would expect the AP is low 1252 no wolf 1528wolfed . my hp is fair at 2144 base

The question I have is it worth looking at a DV+7 on a level 69 char or are these mainly for 70+ where dex bonus would add more & hp loss is less noticeable or a CHD+7. Or would I just be better getting a md +8 for main hand & move shard to off hand.
    Know it wont increase ap that much but little bits help in ks’s & im not looking to put any specific rogue uniques on it

Advice appreciated

dont know much about sins, but id go with dv in offhand only if its +8 since its not 70+lvl

how about you aim for cleaver 9?

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

you might wanna mention your items !! cuz DV is wearable at any lvl just guys dont prefer it in Ardream cuz your base HP is kinda low
    however tll us your gear and im sure we`ll help you in a better way

Cullyn

The items im using arestuff as above armour just chitin +1 rb +8 dex ears & belt ( i know not good) & my mages duel rol+0 & ep+1
    As stated its just a fun char for pk a little in RLB so wont be spending a lot on it was just really looking for advice on dagger to give a little more ap, my hp isnt too bad when i change back after undy i get to about 4k hp
    With out spending a lot was thinking a dagger change from the cleaver+8 to either a dv+7 ,chd+7 or a md+8 ( the prices on cleaver +9 are bit more then i was looking to spend on it ) just wasn't sure what was the way to go

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

i say just go for MD+8 for main hand and shard+7 for off-hand - i myself hate losin HP but if youd like more AP then go for shard+7(or MD+8) main and get a DV+7 as offhand xD

Cullyn

Thanks for the advice thenerd1o2 think i will probably go for the MD+8 (cheaper at min ) unless i can find a good priced DV

good choice, if ur char is just for fun, md+8 would do a decent job on RLB, plus all u need is to learn the right moment for u to use ur spike, in other words, the "ART of KSING" =P

i would def go MD+8, DVs arent woth it unless they are +8. So go md+8 in ur main, bump the shard to ur off and enjoy although i ran a CHD +7 for a long time and did well with it, coming from an AP stance, go MD and shard

daymz798

yeah no dv lol theyr a bitch when gg rogues come in and one hit u becoz the DV cut off some of ur HP lol

gogo +8 shards =P

WEll i think DV +7 does not worth it for 70- at all. The dex bonus is not that good there. But if u look at CHD +7, it gives u more bonuses, like club deff, ressists.

U will probably have a big lower attack than with DV, but these bonuses worth it. If u can afford it i would go for MD +8 in main hand and chd +7 in off hand. If not, just get md +8 and shard/cleaver (there is really low difference in offhand) and save up some money for chd +7

daymz798

why mirage dagger 8? is there more significance with ths weapon or sumthing?

Well shards +8 ofc better, but only if he can afford them .

id say go for dual md+8 cuz they will giveu more ap than the dv+7 already tested dv is only good in lvl 80s

just keep ur aim to dual cleaver+9 if shard+8 is double the price if the dif isnt alot id go for dual shard+8

let it be like this

shard+8>cleaver+9>md+8>shard+7
    rest daggers is kind of overpriced (in myserver) and they dont do much usefull things
    like dv+8 price is like a shard+8 rebirth with 105ap in my server and shard will give u alot of more ap and wont let u lose any hp

Why dual md +8, chd in offhand does better work and same price on C-west.

this place is funny newbies are giving other newbies advice:d U guys are going nowhere.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast