Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CHD+9 vs Shard+9

This is a discussion on CHD+9 vs Shard+9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ok guys, here something that is bogging my mind right now: I got dual +9 shards...and I know some1 who ...
Page: 1

Question CHD+9 vs Shard+9

Ok guys, here something that is bogging my mind right now: I got dual +9 shards...and I know some1 who wants a shard+9 and is selling a CHD+9...would you swap a Shard+9 for a CHD+9 offhand ofc?

The CHD+9 gives a bit more AP which is gd but ofc lowers your hp a bit (not as much as a +9 DV)....so I was thinking that instead of wearing my Iron Necklace...I buy a WP+3 which i guess would be a gd substitue..this will give me lots of HP and MP...no disregarding the fact that with a WP+3 and CHD I get lots more resistances against mages...is it worth the swap from IN to WP+3 or do i leave everything the same??

maybe the answer is a clear one...but since I have to give away a shard+9 i tend to hasitate...so please help me out thx

I'd take the CHD + WP +3.

zrocker0404

chd ftw.....

chd +wp all the way

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

easy one CHD gives you more AP/resist and ele dmg along with weapon def. to clubs !!
    you`ll only lose like 150HP(might a lil less or a lil more) - if you like your IN then keep it but ya id go with WP+3 even tho its more expensive !!

Taylan

I had dual SHards +9 on my Sin for 2 years and i never felt like switching the 2. one to a CHD but i was never a res>hp/ac kind of player, if you ask me do not change your daggers and necklace.

Wink

Thanks all for answering....

Quote Originally Posted by Taylan View Post
    I had dual SHards +9 on my Sin for 2 years and i never felt like switching the 2. one to a CHD but i was never a res>hp/ac kind of player, if you ask me do not change your daggers and necklace.
    Yea I think shards +9 are awesome and the way I am geared is Good but i am sure there is always room for improvement...I also kept in mind that atm...der are alot of mage parties which nova the shit outta every1/nova town...getting iced really often too since the last expansion...so I thought it would be kind of gd to try out a more resistance approach

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Well actually for an assassin: wp+3>IN+0 (def, hp, AP, RESISTS)
    and about daggers: the only thing cause i wouldnt change is that chd is way more expensive. but if money doesnt matter then go for chd, thats simply better than shard for lefthand. and looks sexy.

change the in for a wp+3 whatever you gonna do with your daggers, if you are ardream keep the shard, if you are rlb/cz go chd

Thanks all...I actually got my CHD+9 ...I'm working on my WP+3...got two WP+2s and a WP atm....still selling some stuff to get it all done My next plans r to get fp boots and gaughlets +9...then i keep working on my accessories xD

Thanks again to all those who replied....

storm

CHD hands down, lol

Airoblast

CHD is really nice

dont understand why everyone is on a wp+3s nuts all the time..... personally, I think IN is better for sin.

sins dont need to worry toooo much about resitances, since we got MS

if you are dcz, then a chd and re+2 should give you a good amount of resistances on fr and gr, not to mention the insane resitances on lightning from rols....

yes, more hp/mp/ap/resistances, but the 10percent off everything is really really usefuly imo.

potsnifff

chd 9 = super sexy

_DoKtoR

I dont know how you play, but personally I go into 1 v 1's alot, and tank few ppl at same time regularly. For situations like these iron neck is much better, and I would never trade it away. I dont know your level but, if ur nor ardream just take legionarie band shard 9 chd9 and iron neck

If ur ardream, I still would go for chd, and iron neck.
    You wont feel the difference in mana as much as you would feel the little bit of resistance from chd. As to the wp and iron neck, then iron neck reduces the dmg siginificantly.

+ you tend to forget about the club weapon defense, it helps in most unexpected moments ;d

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast