About lvl 73 Sin stats.

This is a discussion on About lvl 73 Sin stats. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi I want to know how much ac should I have and what Will b good or decent ap for ...
Page: 1

paperownz

Hi I want to know how much ac should I have and what Will b good or decent ap for 73 rogue. Atm I am using this following Item. Bolded mean I will chnage my item to that in few weeks. So it will be nice if u can help wih lvl 73 sin stats.
    PP+2 IN+0
    EB+0 IB+0
    Dex+8 SE+1
    Quest Ring SE+1
    Chitin+8x4
    Shell+7 guanlet Chitin+8 gaunlet
    Chd+8 [using on left hand]
    Shard+8
    Dual Kek+3

paperownz

Any1??

StoneColdAngel

Hi I want to know how much ac should I have and what Will b good or decent ap for 73 rogue. Atm I am using this following Item. Bolded mean I will chnage my item to that in few weeks. So it will be nice if u can help wih lvl 73 sin stats.
    PP+2 IN+0 24 -> 0
    EB+0 IB+0 30 -> 50
    Dex+8 SE+1 0 -> 12
    Quest Ring SE+1 0 -> 12
    Chitin+8x4 377
    Shell+7 guanlet Chitin+8 gaunlet 55 -> 55
    Chd+8 [using on left hand]
    Shard+8
    Dual Kek+3 12[/b]
    = 0 + 50 + 12 + 12 + 377 + 55 + 12 + 73 + 67 (extra of HP stats) + 300 (AC) = 958 AC

AC is kinda low if you ask me. My DCZ sin had more def than this :P AP should be 2k+ which is OK. But rather than changing your PP+2 for an IN, I would change the Kek's +3 for Rol's. Then you got 1070 disregarding the valkyre you use and the armor enchant scroll. With both valks as def and an enchant on you should hit the 1.2k AC with a pretty good AP.

1337bOOm

i say keep dex earring +8

rols for sure though.

kishtan

I personally like a ROL/LB combination. Its a nice mix between AC, HP and resists (which your pretty low on).

paperownz

= 0 + 50 + 12 + 12 + 377 + 55 + 12 + 73 + 67 (extra of HP stats) + 300 (AC) = 958 AC

AC is kinda low if you ask me. My DCZ sin had more def than this :P AP should be 2k+ which is OK. But rather than changing your PP+2 for an IN, I would change the Kek's +3 for Rol's. Then you got 1070 disregarding the valkyre you use and the armor enchant scroll. With both valks as def and an enchant on you should hit the 1.2k AC with a pretty good AP.[/b]
    Thnx for the info.

paperownz

SO.
    Now I Have :

IN+0
    IB+0
    SE+1
    RE+1
    Rol+0x2
    Chitin+8 Set
    CHD+8
    Shard+8

Is it better?

SO.
    Now I Have :

IN+0
    IB+0
    SE+1
    RE+1
    Rol+0x2
    Chitin+8 Set
    CHD+8
    Shard+8

Is it better?[/b]

yep thats much better. The ROLS give so much more defence than kek +3's. Only thing i would change to your current list of items, are teh SE +1. i would go for EME's or something instead.... EME's are pretty darn good for 70+, gives good hp and also 16 ac difference (if u use dual eme compared to dual se+1). But besides that, ur items are nice, maybe start working towards shells +8? ^^

paperownz

yep thats much better. The ROLS give so much more defence than kek +3's. Only thing i would change to your current list of items, are teh SE +1. i would go for EME's or something instead.... EME's are pretty darn good for 70+, gives good hp and also 16 ac difference (if u use dual eme compared to dual se+1). But besides that, ur items are nice, maybe start working towards shells +8? ^^[/b]
    I wanna keep the se+1 for my dcz till i can make eme+1. I am not sure about shell+8 yet, But may b dual rol+1.

I wanna keep the se+1 for my dcz till i can make eme+1. I am not sure about shell+8 yet, But may b dual rol+1.[/b]
    oh.. :/

well then if ur keeping armors for ur dcz, then might as well stick with chitins instead of shells.... oh... and for ardream, re +1 is one of the best earring choices.... >=O but rols are pretty expensive... should be cheaper to getting eme's than rols

paperownz

oh.. :/

well then if ur keeping armors for ur dcz, then might as well stick with chitins instead of shells.... oh... and for ardream, re +1 is one of the best earring choices.... >=O but rols are pretty expensive... should be cheaper to getting eme's than rols[/b]
    ya buy love rol's stat =).