Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

elixer +8 vs le +8 vs elysium +8

This is a discussion on elixer +8 vs le +8 vs elysium +8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; well i know elixer+8 is better then le +7(imo) but i wanna see the difrence between le +8 and maybe ...
Page: 1

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

well i know elixer+8 is better then le +7(imo) but i wanna see the difrence between le +8 and maybe elys +8

anyone know or tested before?

EDIT: can anyone help me with stat points build for DCZ int light mage? i know 160 on int so far :P

J

I don't know if it's been proven, but I would choose Elysium over all of them. And I think there is a reason why the prices of those are so much higher than elixers or LE. (Not because of Bifrost, before that) Also, it might be because it is more rare, but I don't know, I always liked elysium

Banned

I tested LE+8 vs Elysium +7, and Elysium > LE+8 Imo, more stun rate and way more damage, no reason to use LE+8 over elysium +7/+8 at all Imho. and yes, i've always been a fan of unique staves.
    Ice > Glacier erenion
    Light > Elysium/Chaotic
    Fire > Hellblood / Scorching

I tested LE+8 vs Elysium +7, and Elysium > LE+8 Imo, more stun rate and way more damage, no reason to use LE+8 over elysium +7/+8 at all Imho. and yes, i've always been a fan of unique staves.
    Ice > Glacier erenion
    Light > Elysium/Chaotic
    Fire > Hellblood / Scorching[/b]
    wow im surprised, i would of thought LE +8 would have sum sort of adventage over elys +7, but yeh i am a fan of the elysium. i never thought elysium would have better stun rate though i just thought it hit harder ^^

... elysium > all really

I think maybe the high inteligence on Ellysium maybe cause higher stun rate cus i remember wen i was Light mage i liked the ellysium i had way more than the Le and way more than elixer i would pick the Ellysium even if u can only get +7

arko

If you are looking for light staff

Choose esylum. Chaotic +8 for the looks is not bad. Overall, as people claim esylum stuns best, but keep in mind stun rate itself right now, is very random.

Sometimes you stun more sometimes less xD

ah k thnx guys

wow im surprised, i would of thought LE +8 would have sum sort of adventage over elys +7, but yeh i am a fan of the elysium. i never thought elysium would have better stun rate though i just thought it hit harder ^^[/b]
    LE isnt that good at all honestly, most people noticed/believe that the higher ap the staff would affect the stun rate with blading (in my experience, it made quite a big difference) and LE's ap is really low, the only good thing it has is high elemental damage. Some people say high ele damage helps the casting skills (the ones it takes like a second to cast out, and can "casting fail"), but most people go for ice skill when it comes to casting since the rates are so high.

Also... most "attack" mages go for high blading damage, in which case, elysium would be much better.

Elysium > Elixir > LE imo.

kk thnx

edit: can anyone help me with stat points build for DCZ int light mage?

DeHealer

With Elysium, go, 144 INT for armor (Crystal +8/15), and 160 MP for damage. Lvl 59 ofc

mm thnx but i sorta need a build for crimson armor :P sorry forgot to say ^^

Druide_Fr

mm thnx but i sorta need a build for crimson armor :P sorry forgot to say ^^[/b]
    Crimson armor = 160 INT
    Elysium staff = 138 MP

At level 59 that leaves you with only 12 stat points to put elsewhere, presumably in HP. With 50 base health points, plus 12 additional, you'll have 62 points in health. Depending on your items I would guess you'll have around 1500 HP, maybe a bit more if you have good stuff.

You would have good ac, good attack, but lowish HP. Playable, but you'll need a good healer.

mmmk thnx

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Sry but what a big lul @ all of this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast