Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

elixer +8 vs le +8 vs elysium +8

This is a discussion on elixer +8 vs le +8 vs elysium +8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Crimson armor = 160 INT Elysium staff = 138 MP At level 59 that leaves you with only 12 stat ...
Page: 2

mrmagic2008

Crimson armor = 160 INT
    Elysium staff = 138 MP

At level 59 that leaves you with only 12 stat points to put elsewhere, presumably in HP. With 50 base health points, plus 12 additional, you'll have 62 points in health. Depending on your items I would guess you'll have around 1500 HP, maybe a bit more if you have good stuff.

You would have good ac, good attack, but lowish HP. Playable, but you'll need a good healer.[/b]
    if i remember correctly, i think you only have 6 extra stat points(instead of 12) if you go 160 int.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Sry but what a big lul @ all of this.[/b]
    why lul? i dont see whats so funny, im just tryin to learn more about mage here.

how about u stfu ?? wow leme guess everyones ment to know everything about mage staffs? not all such a nerd like u bud now gtfo

how about u stfu ?? wow leme guess everyones ment to know everything about mage staffs? not all such a nerd like u bud now gtfo[/b]
    he is just mad cuz he got shut down in the other thread. lul

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Lol, if u try to be pr0 flamerz try harder. Besides i hope this wont turn out to be another selfownage topic to some.

Anyways, sry for the late reply. And if u wanna find out smth more try looking for my old posts.

Thing is tho, ill be quick, ely has the bigest raw stun from those 3. Elixir is totally worthless staff, u can be a decent mid-way-punk if u wanna but jack-of-all-trades mage is pretty sucky specially on current condition. LE tho, has the biggest potential, if ur build is right, for both ice and light, u can pull off some nice rates and/or survivability.

The dif is specially noticeable at dcz mages since the stats cant cover much. I didnt play hardly anything in dcz tho so im not the best to give u advanced tips here but i can give u general overview how things work.

P.S blah ftw if u wanna try to flame kiddo. Ko4life has lost its major drama/flame touch over the years.

Banned

Besides i hope this wont turn out to be another selfownage topic to some.[/b]
    I didnt play hardly anything in dcz tho so im not the best to give u advanced tips here.[/b]
    Yup yup.

mammlea2

typical of the VIP group

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12