Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Elixir Staff +10 vs Elysium +9

This is a discussion on Elixir Staff +10 vs Elysium +9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; The dmg diff. wont be so high at all. I would pick elisium cuz of the 26int bonus - the ...
Page: 2

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

The dmg diff. wont be so high at all. I would pick elisium cuz of the 26int bonus - the mana shield skill tnx to this +26int would save your ass a lot of time, moreover, more mana u have, later u use mana pots...that means, while with elixir u have to use a mana pot at a certain point, with elisium u'll be still able to do few more hits with blade or casting other skills..and this extra dmg will be surely higher than the one done by elixir.

elixir ofc it's great since u can reskill whenever u want.

+1 for that elixer, reskill is easy.
    but what about the rings?
    If your using flame/shio's/imir's. It takes time to trade/sell them.

Go for the Elysium

elysium would be a stupid choice, seriously, the elixer has more ap and elemental? wtf is 26 int bonus, get a glass belt +1/2 if ur worried about ur mana. no idea why any idiot would chose elysium

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    thats true also,
    didn't though about it.
    but i dont suggest to you to do it after all
    its 99.99% there is 0.01% or something like that
    about it gonna burned and its +10.. maybe the elemental change in +10 is less then 99.99..
    you're an idiot, it's 100%

It will not burn changing from Light to Fire or Ice. Not sure that anyone who can afford an Elixir+10 is going to worry about switching imirs for shios/flames. I know Elysium stuns a lot, even more. Tried lots of duals again a light mage with Elysium+8/Aztec Gold Faun+7 and Elysium would stun me a hell of a lot more. If stun rate is just int, then ya glass belt+3, why not.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    It will not burn changing from Light to Fire or Ice. Not sure that anyone who can afford an Elixir+10 is going to worry about switching imirs for shios/flames. I know Elysium stuns a lot, even more. Tried lots of duals again a light mage with Elysium+8/Aztec Gold Faun+7 and Elysium would stun me a hell of a lot more. If stun rate is just int, then ya glass belt+3, why not.
    i believe int just makes the stun longer in time duration but that's just what i heard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12