Elysium +7 or Elexir +8

This is a discussion on Elysium +7 or Elexir +8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So i am a lvl 72 mage and i want to know whats better elysium 7 or elexir 8. I ...
Page: 1

legendmage

So i am a lvl 72 mage and i want to know whats better elysium 7 or elexir 8.
    I have dual imirs +0

DISCUSS!!

RE5PECTmf

Elysium all the way . 1 ap , 32lr , 22 int > 24 elemental , especially because u have Imir Rings . Both , stun and dmg , will be for sure better if u pick elysium.

legendmage

Great thanks for the advice, im going to miss the sexy glow of a +8 elexir though And i think i will upgrade it with tears from +1-5 reverse eventually.

RE5PECTmf

Thats up to you ( For upgrading I mean ) . And about glow , as far as I know , Elysium will look same like non-reb elixir unless its +1 rebirthed . Btw , don't upgrade it if u don't have backup staff . Calculate the price , if its worth buying 3-4 +7 and tears or buy straight +8 . At least have 2 +7 before u decide to upgrade , so in case of burning , u wouldn't be staff-less.GL

glaciuxx

elixir +8 is way much better more stun and more damage cause of elemental ....

elixir +8 is way much better more stun and more damage cause of elemental ....[/b]
    No.

No.[/b]
    +1...

elysium

Gaciuch

elixir +8 is way much better more stun and more damage cause of elemental ....[/b]
    Nope, if it was like that than lighting erenion would be a kickass staff and it sux badly. i'v tryed yesterday 4 staffs: elysium +7, elysium +6, chaotic +7 and elixir +7. stun rate was like that: Elysium +7>Elysium+6>chaotic+7>elixir+7. Also, if u use Elysium, your mana bar is just HUGE!

But its about elixir +8 vs elysium +7. Not both +7...

elysium hits a bit less than ex elixir +8 + it has bonuses...

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Nope, if it was like that than lighting erenion would be a kickass staff and it sux badly. i'v tryed yesterday 4 staffs: elysium +7, elysium +6, chaotic +7 and elixir +7. stun rate was like that: Elysium +7>Elysium+6>chaotic+7>elixir+7. Also, if u use Elysium, your mana bar is just HUGE![/b]

Erenion has the highest stunrate. L2p.

Ely>elixir tho

Elysium all the way . 1 ap , 32lr , 22 int > 24 elemental , especially because u have Imir Rings . Both , stun and dmg , will be for sure better if u pick elysium.[/b]

1 AP is not > 24 elemental, the elixar+8 will obviously hit a little harder... And if you can notice a change in stun rate from 1 AP then you are amazing, because that would take like 100 hours straight testing and documenting and some serious statistical analysis..... If you say u noticed a difference, it was prolly just luck or some other factor...

lr is nice though. so maybe Elysium

RE5PECTmf

1 AP is not > 24 elemental, the elixar+8 will obviously hit a little harder... And if you can notice a change in stun rate from 1 AP then you are amazing, because that would take like 100 hours straight testing and documenting and some serious statistical analysis..... If you say u noticed a difference, it was prolly just luck or some other factor...

lr is nice though. so maybe Elysium[/b]
    Find me where I said that 1ap > 24 elemental ? If my statement was so hard to understand ( I don't get why it would be , but nvm ) , I clearly said that 1ap , 32lr and 22 Int bonus are way more worth than 24 elemental . And because he have imir rings , he would back up for loss of elemental dmg . If its so hard for u to understand , I should maybe put it this way :

1 attack power ( not noticable )
    +
    32 LR ( U can notice difference in being stunned or not and dmg , especially if u fight against lr mage )
    +
    22 int ( depends on a lvl how much , but it pumps up ur mana bar , so it helps always )

>

24 elemental from elixir .

Clear enough now ?

And btw , he didn't asked what staff would hit harder , he asked what's better overall . And answer is .... ELYSIUM to BOTH !! ( DMG AND OVERALL ) .

actually, 1 ap covers the loss of 24elemental cuz as far as I've notcied, uniques hits harder.... it's like: personals > uniques > normal staffs

as a personal I mean staff, cuz pole is LAME :P staff +7 was hitting close to ex elix +8