Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ELYSIUM+8 vs UNDEFEATABLE FAUN+7

This is a discussion on ELYSIUM+8 vs UNDEFEATABLE FAUN+7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Everyone that has posted is an idiot (except karysa)... -70ac will cancel out with ac valks and defense pathos gloves ...
Page: 2

Everyone that has posted is an idiot (except karysa)... -70ac will cancel out with ac valks and defense pathos gloves which is what every mage has except for the penny pinchers. So now its basically do you want a staff with 1 more ap, more lightning and glacier elemental. Answer is pretty obvious.[/b]
    lol..... -70 ac is -70ac, everyone has pathos gloves and valks, the staff will lower your ac by 70 ffs.. you make no sense. 70 ac is a shitload for a mage at any lvl.

lol your math is too bad...

and anyone that posts that everyone else is an idiot is the real idiot..

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

and if u go paper, you get raped yourself oO lol, a friend has the fire staff ( fulitol) @ +6 now, but he wants 2 sell it cuz he gets raped, he is cardbored btw,

these new staffs are nice for the ap, but its not worth the extra ac that a mage has to sacrifice :X, if i had a choice between an elysium +8 and this staff +7, i would take the elysium,

1 reason is the undefeatale part of the effect i think isn't the best ( makes it so u cannot be tped for 5 seconds) which if u notice, not every1 pks with a mage oO lol, so even if the effect works it wont even do anything,

2nd reason is because IF you play a mage, u are always getting debuffed and constantly aimed...idk what server u play, but in ronark, mages always are aimed first, and personally if u have low ac ur GONNA get rocked,

3rd reason meaning your going to go " paper" with this staff, u will go 70 int, 255 mp, and 132 hp, and lets say u have a paper set +9

which gives u 223 ac + 80 from ur lvl = 303 ac, but then - 70 which is 233 ac, if u add in for instances imirs +1 = 48 ac = 281 ac + gb +0 = 301 + in = 0 defensse (but wep defense) = 301 + dual sses +0 = 40 = 341 base ac + pathos - 361 + ac valks = 411 base ac... lol...

411+32 from stat points = 443 base ac is worth the 1 more ap of the staff? and lets seeing as when u pk u get tormented ur ac goes down by 133 (torment 30% defense decrese, and 443x .3 = 132.9 which is basically 133 to keep it average) so u have 310 ac when ur debuffed... u may have sum hp.. but do u really think having this much ac when ur debuffed is gonna keep u alive to do any damage? lol[/b]
    Clears up for me

-70 ac is way too much loss on a mage at any lvl and any class..its not worth it only nova town paper mages would choose this

Idk why people are still paper. I have 160 int 252 mp and 5Kish hp which comes with 1.1~k ac.

This build vs paper

more int
    more damage (higher grade staff unless you use the undefeatable faun)
    same mp
    a lot more ac ... well we do have some players on diez with full +3 and they get around 1K ac being paper.

lil_mageskillz

Idk why people are still paper. I have 160 int 252 mp and 5Kish hp which comes with 1.1~k ac.

This build vs paper

more int
    more damage (higher grade staff unless you use the undefeatable faun)
    same mp
    a lot more ac ... well we do have some players on diez with full +3 and they get around 1K ac being paper.[/b]
    ppl who are paper rlly dont care about the ac they look at the hp. if they got alot hp its good for them.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

paper mages are pointless, unless u run in cz with a mage party every time so u get an even chance to get raped like ur party members...

at lvl 80... paper vs full.... would u rather have more hp or more ac?... people look at complete fire mages who with just quest uniques at lvl 80 have like 4.5k hp and think it's low, but no matter what u think, this is more then enough for someone to survive if they know how to play a mage properly... personally if u have vamaparic fire up in any position u should be able to get out of any situation

ps. does anyone have these new staffs and tried them out?

Saunis

Kaul Fulitol is pritty fanny weapon...
    Now I saw it in action, its pritty nasty. its change enemys chape to kaul and he cant do anything.
    Its better than 80lvl ice mage skill.

Kaul Fulitol is pritty fanny weapon...
    Now I saw it in action, its pritty nasty. its change enemys chape to kaul and he cant do anything.
    Its better than 80lvl ice mage skill.[/b]
    yep... LichiaArmia got 1 :C he changed me today twice in like 8seconds :/

Saunis

yep... LichiaArmia got 1 :C he changed me today twice in like 8seconds :/[/b]
    So there is ending time?
    I was seeing when he tested that in moradon, when he did it onto KazuyaKene(one warrior from AKARRR), he told there is no ending time
    Btw does cure work for it?

So there is ending time?
    I was seeing when he tested that in moradon, when he did it onto KazuyaKene(one warrior from AKARRR), he told there is no ending time
    Btw does cure work for it?[/b]
    ye it lasts for like 2-3seconds... maybe he kept transforming him? :P

and I guess cure doesn't work for any of the new weapon's skill

Gab's skill is damn nice...

Saunis

ye it lasts for like 2-3seconds... maybe he kept transforming him? :P[/b]
    It was much much more than 2-3 sek... like +15

dunno maybe something got bugged...

I lost 2k hp while being attacked by 2 mages and warrior ^^ so it was fast ;d

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12