eme +2 vs re +3

This is a discussion on eme +2 vs re +3 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; for sin ardream lets say i have chd +8 and already 1 re +3 what shuld i take for 2nd ...
Page: 1

Default eme +2 vs re +3

for sin ardream lets say i have chd +8 and already 1 re +3 what shuld i take for 2nd eraning? eme +2 or re +3?

eme +2 hands down for me

Quote Originally Posted by Setaside View Post
    eme +2 hands down for me
    we are talking about ardream zone bro what about some resistance? dont u need this too? many mages in ardream and most of them will make hard dmg if u with out any resistance

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

dual re+3 ftw.

go re +3
    10chars

yea i think ill take dual re +3 im tired to get hard from mages all the time
    ty everyone

Quote Originally Posted by ta100 View Post
    yea i think ill take dual re +3 im tired to get hard from mages all the time
    ty everyone
    definetly a good choice..eme gives bit more hp and ac but.. you have light feet so you can always run away from other melee to slow down dmg dealt towards you.

mages can hit you even if you run away and without good resist not only will mages obviously it harder..but you will get stun/slowed for much much more which can be deadly..especially if you get duffed and your trying to run away to cure and you got melee behind you....that situation = death.

GET RESIST!

I agree with RE +3's ( EVEN THOUGH I HATE THESE EARRINGS ) but they definatly are the better option in ardrema over a +2 EME, mages deal really nice dmg and the hp loss from RE compared to EME in ardream isn't that extreme but the resistance gained is very nice.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

go re +3 is good

re+3 for sure if you are going to ardream, there are just so many mages around and without good resistance to try to run away if you ever will do so, you will get smashed. So re+3

re +3

go 1 eme +2 and re +3 or 2 eme or 2 re do what you want to do... I have a secret weapon that I will not share with anyone I wouldnt wear those earrings (Period) +3 or not... well eme +3 or re +4 thats a diff story lol
    Last edited by Sonor; 05-30-2011 at 11:56 PM. Reason: eme +2* thought you said +3

well does re+3 really help u that much from a mage attack? i would think eme 2 just cuz itll give u more hp and mana

rouges are lazy and dont use magic shield der der if i see a tuff mage or if im going to spike one I throw on magic shield but still mages do crazy damage but these are 83s items dont give sufficient resistances if your going to go for resist then your going to lose ac and ap now throw on magic shield and boom you got 100+ in your resistances use your skills you lazy rouges

Default hi

re+3 better for pk
    eme+2 better for vs