Baal+7 vs Avedon+8 and Baal+7 vs HB+8

This is a discussion on Baal+7 vs Avedon+8 and Baal+7 vs HB+8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What do you think is better?? Avedon+8 or und baal+7?? Also Und baal+7 vs Hb+8??...
Page: 1

What do you think is better?? Avedon+8 or und baal+7?? Also Und baal+7 vs Hb+8??

baal 7 vs hb 8 for me baal, cuz of its range and 7 healt bonus and ofc extra curse^^

Hydr4

Und baal sux.
    Only take Sweet Kiss or Chaos.
    1 benefit for Chaos that people forget to mention is that it stops koxp priests.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Und baal sux.
    Only take Sweet Kiss or Chaos.
    1 benefit for Chaos that people forget to mention is that it stops koxp priests.[/b]
    +1 to that gogo baal chaos

ImBackFromTheDead

To tell you the truth I love the look of the baal and the one I would choose is the chaos, but I think the avedon will benefit you the most

ANJO

so baal+7 vs avedon+8??? take away the curse, who will be better???and what wep will be more expensive??

zrocker0404

Avedon+8 has 184 attack, 90 GL, 225 HM/MP
    Baal+7 has 177 attack, 150 FL, 7hp

225hp>7hp points
    Unless you can get a Chaos/Sweet kiss Baal+7, i'd take the Avedon. OFC looks matter too, in that case Baal wins. If u can afford Chaos, it beats the Avedon, if not, avedon. But Baal still looks cooler lol

Banned

But Baal still looks cooler lol[/b]
    I have to disagree. Baal looks unbelievably ugly, just like Wirinom :X

ANJO

i already have a sweet kiss baal+7, just want to now if avedon would be better

Priest_gabber

I have to disagree. Baal looks unbelievably ugly, just like Wirinom :X[/b]
    +`1 xD i hate the looks of all new weapons....
    ontopic i would go for baal, the new curses affect pvp so much lately

zrocker0404

Keep it, no point in changing an item like that. The Baal/Windforce/Nebiros/staffs look cool, i just dont like how the wirinom looks...

baal+7 vs avedon+8

on 82 char 7hp = 200 hit/mana points
    so actually hp/mana bonus on both weapons is pretty much the same (30hp difference when u have 7-9k unbuffed?)

on maliced/tormented targets ull do slightly more dmg with avedon (7ap more), but baal's high elemental (60 more) works better against shields or weapon defences. resuming, its almost the same, depends on a situation. BUT. theres bigger RANGE and the CURSE on baal. make conclusions yourself.

baal+7 vs hb+8

ive got both (baal is the chaos one). almost same elemental, just slightly higher ap of hb makes it hit a lil bit harder. and again: that small dmg difference not worth range and curse of the baal. add also 200hp/mana difference. tbh, im switching to hb only against dread shields or when i notice opponent is using anti-axe armors.

curses? chaos is #1 hands down. sweet kiss & bombastic... what are your duffers for? undefeatable is #2 for me, the only problem it needs to be activated in a right moment <_<