Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

EP +3 vs In +0

This is a discussion on EP +3 vs In +0 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Yah definitely go for the EP+3, as Ballin said the hp increase is amazing and a priest can always use ...
Page: 2

Yah definitely go for the EP+3, as Ballin said the hp increase is amazing and a priest can always use more mana and shit.

Call me strange, but I'll still pick an IN over any +3 neck (other then IN +3) if I had both.... EP gives you hp, true. But if you are super decked out on AC and weapon defence, it doesnt matter how much hp you have, no ones gonna touch you lol.

Dont know what the fuss is over EP+3, seriously, not that big of a jump from an EP+2 and most people would be like hell yeah IN at that point.....

Yah but if you are already decked out with some wep defence would it not be better to get more hp because your most likely lossig some hp to put on that wep def armor.

IN+0>EP+2

EP+3>IN+o

tried em both and da EP+3 is def better.. but also very expensive and hard 2 get.. hope it was helpfull

BuyingPlatPremium

what is the question?
    ofc ep +3

lol gratz ur 50th post can u stop spamming now this topic is hella old

Quote Originally Posted by BaLL1n13 View Post
    This is a no Brainer.... EP+3 is way better than IN+0... i have both and now the IN sits in my INN..

The big thing is checking ur budget...I have EP+3 and im constantly getting offers of 1x Iron set + IN for it.. EP are hard 2 come and expensive... i wouldnt personally even try to make it... if u have the finds gogogogo EP.

My Ep+3 gives like 1200 Extra HP and 1500 MANA and still good Defense and good Resist.... i say GO EP+3 and IB... das wut i use
    How you get 1200 hp and 1500mana from EP+3???? You get like 250 more HP and 200 more mana from EP+3 comparing to IN+0.. I had both as a mage and I find out that IN was better if u fought against many people and EP+3 against mages/vses.. I guess you are priest so I would stay with IN+0 or get IN+1 or IN+2

Quote Originally Posted by xazix View Post
    How you get 1200 hp and 1500mana from EP+3???? You get like 250 more HP and 200 more mana from EP+3 comparing to IN+0.. I had both as a mage and I find out that IN was better if u fought against many people and EP+3 against mages/vses.. I guess you are priest so I would stay with IN+0 or get IN+1 or IN+2
    key words
    every class is diff

BigAppleGuy

I have both and use the ep+3 most of time

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

ep +3, WP +3 will always beat an iron neck

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Come on prodigy, you know an ep+3 rapes an IN+0 xD, More hp, more mana, people hit you about the same.

Ep+3 // Iron belt combo you will rape in usko. Unless of course you wanna go for an IN+2 than more power to you xD

yah yah just wanted to make sure thats what i use anyways ep 3/ib

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

when u get debuffed that ep +3 is useless....in never fail

Quote Originally Posted by evilstevil View Post
    when u get debuffed that ep +3 is useless....in never fail
    yah after testing ep 3 for a good amount of time and in, im leaning more towards in now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12