Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ep +3 vs In +0 , Read B4 Posting

This is a discussion on Ep +3 vs In +0 , Read B4 Posting within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ep +3 vs In +0 info about me lvl 77 priest-going 80+ 69 priest 59 priest current gear that i ...
Page: 1

Default Ep +3 vs In +0 , Read B4 Posting

Ep +3 vs In +0

info about me
    lvl 77 priest-going 80+
    69 priest
    59 priest

current gear that i use on all chars
    2x rol+ 2
    priest fp 9 set
    ds 8
    lycaon 7
    dual old sse =P (gunna get better earings sooner or later)
    ep +3
    iron belt
    personal shield +3(will make 5 with trina)(might buy gabs ada 7)

Now i want advice on wether i should switch to in or keep ep. Ive been using the ep for about 1-2 months had in before. to me it seems that the in is better, based on several things dont want to get into them.
    But i would like other peoples opinions now please dont just come in here and say ep 3 is always better than in 0 etc, give me reason, and also a valid reason is not i had them both always use ep more blah blah or other way around. i want reasons why i should keep the ep or why i should get an in, im more leaning towards the in right now.
    Last edited by Prodigy™; 09-09-2010 at 12:09 AM.

if you end up staying with the ep you should switch to Holy Ani.

if you get ada 7 i would keep ep +3

Tyrion

I would definitely take a look at the cost of each. Would switching to an IN allow you to upgrade another part of your gear that would make your character better than you would have been with just the EP+3? You can't really go wrong with an IN.....and an EP+3 costs quite a bit more than an IN.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    if you get ada 7 i would keep ep +3
    thats what i was thinking aswelll

Quote Originally Posted by auburnfan870 View Post
    if you end up staying with the ep you should switch to Holy Ani.
    definately not doing this, my resis are already low as it is, seeing as i dont have Lb's the only gr/fr i get is from my hammer/shield/and my base resis

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion View Post
    I would definitely take a look at the cost of each. Would switching to an IN allow you to upgrade another part of your gear that would make your character better than you would have been with just the EP+3? You can't really go wrong with an IN.....and an EP+3 costs quite a bit more than an IN.
    hmm will take this into consideration

more opinions please.

well as a support priest i always prefer the weapon def over health unless you have a gg shield...

so if you get a gabs+7 then use ep+3
    if you keep ds+8 then use IN
    if you get personal+5/6 then use EP and get a DD helmet if u havent already..

also in some cases i have use a wp+3 as a support priest cause it has good health still, good ac and resists, which comes in handy a lot..

angelsdream

IN > EP+3. It does not depends of your other gears.

I've been playing priests for over 4 years and all I can tell you is that IN is the best necklace. You will just earn a few HP with the EP but think of the debufs ... When you get arasit and malice, 30def and 500hp are useless but the 10def weapons helps a LOT. With your rols+2, fp+9 and better earings you wil reach 7k hp unbuffed which is way enough. Take the IN / gab+7 / +2 lilimes or sses and you ll get a tank priest !

For your RLB and 80+ char, I think you might want to look at switching the EP+3 for an IN and a pair of Lillime's +2 (real +1's). You will probably still have money left over. The Lillime's will help with your resistances as well, and the HP boost from +1 to +2 has the greatest compounding benefit.

The only problem is that you can't use the Lillime's on your Ardy priest. If you still have your heart set on playing Ardy, keep the old SSE's for that character.

yah thats what i was thinkin aswell, and im still leaning more towards the in

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

EP+3 > IN+0 any day, no matter how people butter up one side or another. It makes your stats look a lot better, it makes your hp a lot higher, and it also helps your mana which is why it works so well with an iron belt compared to a glass belt, and the 10 wep def from an IN is so overrated. Your a good enough priest (Someone up there said duffs kill an EP) you should be cured more times than not .

That being said, you need to make your personal shield+6 fag xD, you need a descent wep defense shield with an EP.

So personally I would keep the EP, and work for better earrings/ and a shield. Your not in a rush, you rape as it is xD. However if you are in a rush, than you could trade the EP, get an IN, and try to get a better shield/earrings like that.

However I think in the end you'd be more happy with a EP+3 and a gabs/ps+6 or so.

PS: Just say fuck all this and try to get a IN+1/2 xD, then you'd be set.

PSS: If you tested the IN with Danny, and his duel wield, then yea it probably looked better def wise, because duel wield takes double damage reduction or whatever from wep def. However it most likely wasn't that big of difference, and against any 2h wep the damage should be about the same.
    Last edited by T_rey; 09-09-2010 at 01:07 PM.

danny uses hb 9 now nab not duals

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    danny uses hb 9 now nab not duals
    I think I just jizzed my pants, uhh tell danny if he ever needs a sharer I would love to rape them bitchesssss hahaha.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

keep the EP +3, IN (as mentioned) is wayyy overrated.
    Ok ye, the DD might help but the war weap defences don't make that much of a dif, go test it in arena or something and check how much dmg you get more with and without IN.

But what I would do in your case is get that Adamant +7, thats it.
    Get your adament, and you'll be good, no need to improve anything, only thing might be the earrings, but sse's are fine as they are.
    Just upgrade them if you feel the need to spend some money

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    keep the EP +3, IN (as mentioned) is wayyy overrated.
    Ok ye, the DD might help but the war weap defences don't make that much of a dif, go test it in arena or something and check how much dmg you get more with and without IN.

But what I would do in your case is get that Adamant +7, thats it.
    Get your adament, and you'll be good, no need to improve anything, only thing might be the earrings, but sse's are fine as they are.
    Just upgrade them if you feel the need to spend some money
    im seconding this remark i would stick with the ep +3, unless you want to get an iron neck and have a few gbs spending money.. u have great gear. and if u get a gabs ada +7 and that krowaz set you will never die

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    im seconding this remark i would stick with the ep +3, unless you want to get an iron neck and have a few gbs spending money.. u have great gear. and if u get a gabs ada +7 and that krowaz set you will never die
    yah just waitin on this noob i know to unseal his krowaz lol =P, and yah i was gunna use the ep in a trade to get the gabs but i got enough money after gettings Lb's to buy the gabs for just gbs so yah ill test em both out in arena for a while and make my decision i guess =P.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast