Equal Combination

This is a discussion on Equal Combination within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I got a dcz69 Archer(66lvl, 90hp, rest DEX) with Eagle Eyes+7, Quest Jewls and FPs+8, and my AP is about ...
Page: 1

I got a dcz69 Archer(66lvl, 90hp, rest DEX) with Eagle Eyes+7, Quest Jewls and FPs+8, and my AP is about 1500AP, def 420...

what should i get to hit harder? i mean, like ring, belt, earring?...well, don&#39;t ask me to go 16dex2hp jewelry plz >.<

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

Dex = hit harder.
    Higher bow AP/ ele = hit harder.

Seems your looking at cheap options.
    How about dual dex +10 ears, dual kekuri ring +1, dex 10 belt, amulet of dex.

This would cost about 500mil on Ares, don&#39;t know about other servers...

Iron Bow 8 is also like 200mil more then an Eagle eye +7 on my server...

Yes, your defense/hp will suck.

Upgrade

i member being an archer with paper+9 dex gear coz i couldnt afford +9 fp, ust to stand well away xD

i was thinking....maybe an elf belt and a pp?

1337bOOm

i member being an archer with paper+9 dex gear coz i couldnt afford +9 fp, ust to stand well away xD[/b]
    i&#39;ve played against someone with +9 paper set and +8 iron bow. she hit really hard and she had enough hp/ac to survive a quick stealth attack from a sin. she also pk&#39;ed with a group so it was harder to kill her. so yeah, +9 paper set is good but +9 fp is even better.

i think your armor/wep is ok because if you want to improve it, it would cost more than improving your accessories. for accessories, i suggest priest pendant/dex ammulet, silver earring, kekuri rings/elf rings, elf belt/belt of dex. you will get more ap with the accessories i bolded. but you will also lose hp/ac.