Equipment advice

This is a discussion on Equipment advice within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I currently have 2x fov, skelly belt, 2x bronze earring+1, wp+1, shell+7 set, Nebiros+7 & hanguk+7. I dont want to ...
Page: 1

I currently have 2x fov, skelly belt, 2x bronze earring+1, wp+1, shell+7 set, Nebiros+7 & hanguk+7. I dont want to get chitin+8 since it only give 3 str per piece and no hp bonus, as for shell+8 too expensive atm. What option will be better? I'm lvl 76

1. Get hanguk+8
    2. Up 2x fov to +1
    3. Up wp to +2
    4. Get glass belt.

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

I currently have 2x fov, skelly belt, 2x bronze earring+1, wp+1, shell+7 set, Nebiros+7 & hanguk+7. I dont want to get chitin+8 since it only give 3 str per piece and no hp bonus, as for shell+8 too expensive atm. What option will be better? I'm lvl 76

1. Get hanguk+8
    2. Up 2x fov to +1
    3. Up wp to +2
    4. Get glass belt.[/b]
    id say either option 2, or option 3...both would give health/ac/str/resist bonus...but option 3 gives more hp than option 2...so its a toss up between those two id say...

I see you have very low ap so go for the option 1, then number 3 and then number 2

Hanguk+8 = wp+2, 2x fov+1 and maybe more

ur missing some wep defenses , id say get gb
    belt > ring > ears
    weapons seem okay to me

If i were u, i would go for hero's valor/ROC combination as rings. Try to change your bronze earrings to an sse+opal earring +1. Hanguk 8 costs to much to be the first step in upgr in your gear.

If i were u, i would go for hero's valor/ROC combination as rings. Try to change your bronze earrings to an sse+opal earring +1. Hanguk 8 costs to much to be the first step in upgr in your gear.

id say change those bronze earrings for pe's or opal earrings +1 ( i think u wanna keep ur defence so minotaur is out of the picture

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

im guessing you have a cool HP from WP+1 daul BE+1 and nebrios+7 - so try to get more AP and AC - by that you should upgrade your rings - then make the WP+1 to +2 and - keep the skelly tll you get IB - no need for GB atm

If i were u, i would go for hero's valor/ROC combination as rings. Try to change your bronze earrings to an sse+opal earring +1. Hanguk 8 costs to much to be the first step in upgr in your gear.[/b]
    I don't like Hero's valour, that 10 ac is horrible lol. And sse+0 = bronze earring+2 in price xD. Guess i go dual fov+1 then wp+2, I'm considering using giga+8 1h. Although the ap will be lower than hs+7 in stats screen, will i hit almost equal hs+7?

just go with 2

I'm guessing foverin+1 is more expensive then a RoC on ur server... (it is on mine) so buy 1x more foverin and make a +1 then get a RoC (44+30 isn't bad for rings on a warrior) you'll get a lil dex from the Fov which can be nice. Then go for WP+2.
    After all this, save up for hanguk8 or an iron belt