Rouge Stats

This is a discussion on Rouge Stats within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I will be a 59 Rouge in Adream (Ares) Items: Rouge Chitin Helmet, Pauldron, and Pads +8 Fp +9 Boots ...
Page: 1

I will be a 59 Rouge in Adream (Ares)

Items:
    Rouge Chitin Helmet, Pauldron, and Pads +8
    Fp +9 Boots and Gaunts
    Dual RE +1
    WP+2
    Skele Belt +0
    Dual Rols +0
    Cleavers +9

What would my ap and hp be?

Also should I Just get a Full Chitin set +8? I should have enough money then to get 1 ROL +1. Also should I go a light hp build? Like 90-100 in hp? Or do I have enough hp since my uniques give hp?
    P.S I have 70gbs to spend. I probably won't be able to get all of this, but tell me what I should replace so I can get most of it.

Get a skelly belt, dual cleavers, wp+1 and dual rol's. Than your stats would b fine. I dont know how much the prices are on your server. But for 70gb's I could get those items on my server

Seekor

I will be a 59 Rouge in Adream (Ares)

Items:
    Rouge Chitin Helmet, Pauldron, and Pads +8
    Fp +9 Boots and Gaunts
    Dual RE +1
    WP+2
    Skele Belt +0
    Dual Rols +0
    Cleavers +9

What would my ap and hp be?

Also should I Just get a Full Chitin set +8? I should have enough money then to get 1 ROL +1. Also should I go a light hp build? Like 90-100 in hp? Or do I have enough hp since my uniques give hp?
    P.S I have 70gbs to spend. I probably won't be able to get all of this, but tell me what I should replace so I can get most of it.[/b]
    id change the set to:
    Chitins +8 set
    16/3 dex earrings
    Wp +2
    Judicious Belt/+1/2
    Rol's +0/+1
    Cleavers +9

This will give you good stats for ardream in my opinion skeleton belt is a waste in a place where ap matters so much. Also a +7/15 dd helmet will do you good.

As for the stats im not certain what they will be but they should be good and get ac valks.

the armor you said is good. but if your tight on money you could jsut go full +8 chit presuming fp9 cost more.
    wp2 is good.skelly is good.rols are good. earings can always be a bitch. because you got the rols and the wp2 your hp should be roughly 3.3kish. and mana close to 2.3k.if you wanted to you could switch 1 re1 for a se1/2. your ap fully scrolled would be around 1375-1425.

have fun

Its on ares btw. I just calculated how much everything would cost (no earrings and Wp+1) and it would be 95 gbs.

FornX

Cleavers will do the job for sure :P