estimated ap on my dcz warrior

This is a discussion on estimated ap on my dcz warrior within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; lvl 59 rappy+8 full fp/chitin+8 set earings+14 str rings+14str belt+14str pendant+14str if i were to obtain those items what do ...
Page: 1

prestige459

lvl 59
    rappy+8
    full fp/chitin+8 set
    earings+14 str
    rings+14str
    belt+14str
    pendant+14str

if i were to obtain those items what do u think my ap would be

Base
    1602 AP (Give or take a bit)

Wolf/Scroll
    1922 AP (Give or take a bit)

This AP Result:
    With Gain (+15 Str)
    No Weapon Enhance
    No Pathos Gloves

Your Hp/Mana/AC will be so slow that you will die like an int mage but you will hit like a truck.

Manilas

Base
    1602 AP (Give or take a bit)

Wolf/Scroll
    1922 AP (Give or take a bit)

This AP Result:
    With Gain (+15 Str)
    No Weapon Enhance
    No Pathos Gloves
    Your Hp/Mana/AC will be so slow that you will die like an int mage but you will hit like a truck.[/b]
    Well, maybe not die like an Int Mage but you will die fast enough. The power behind that build is hitting like a truck. Most people in Ardream starts to run when they see their HP going down to fast. So it has it's good sides and bad sides.

Changes these:
    earings+14 str
    rings+14str
    belt+14str
    pendant+14str

To this:
    Dual Opal Earrings (fairly cheap on every server and provides 10 defense each) Loss in strength = 12

Dual Diamond Rings (not as cheap than Opal Earrings but pretty cheap and have very good bonus on them: Defense and LR) Loss in strength = 8

Belt you can leave it as it is or buy a Belt of Strength +1, its Health bonus will be better than the +2 HP bonus from your 14 belt Loss in Strength = 2

Lupus Pendant (it's so cheap you can easily buy a +1 or even a +2 and it gives Defense and LR like the Diamond Rings)
    Loss in strength = 0 if you buy a +2 or 2 if you buy a +1

Total = -24strength, +84 defense (not modified by passive skills yet), +72 LR

This should cost you around the same than buying all those +14/2 accessories.

With that, you will be harder to take down and still hit like a truck. You should have around 1835 AP (buffed) with that and something like 1128 Defense (buffed with AC Valk). The 117 LR will be helpful also against those nasty Lightning mages.

Get dual fov and dual str+16/3 earring, string of skulls or sash or sorrow, wp..

you said chit and rappy 8... you wont have enough stat points for that, so it'll have to be FP. +14/2 earrings are fine and the belt, sure why not +14/2 str (cheap as hell so you can save up for other stuff, but replace this with sash later or BoS +2). but rings you should go DR if you can. and there are so many good warrior necklaces out there, I would suggest like a lupus +2, ammy str +1 (I bought one for 25m the other day lol) or even ammy of curse +1, WDN +1, ect... but honestly FP+8, rappy+8 and +14/2's will be fine to start. I'm assuming you have a good priesty friend.