WARRIOR skill point question for ardream

This is a discussion on WARRIOR skill point question for ardream within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; should i stat 90hp to equip +8 chitins and rest str or enough str to equip my weapons and rest ...
Page: 1

Default WARRIOR skill point question for ardream

should i stat 90hp to equip +8 chitins and rest str or enough str to equip my weapons and rest hp?

i want to be able to have good attack and still tank like a beast right now this is setup

chitin 8 set
    lugias7 hanguk7
    II+8
    skele belt
    dual WE +0
    and should i got for ROC? FOV? Diamond?
    and dread +7

For neck get wp/in , dual roc or roc/fov , and about the chitins , i think u should try both and see what suits u better,reskill is not that much

Quote Originally Posted by Nidza View Post
    For neck get wp/in , dual roc or roc/fov , and about the chitins , i think u should try both and see what suits u better,reskill is not that much
    ya your right :P

Yeah only reason some went FP+9 before was so they could use raptor+8, with Chitin you have to use +4 reb raptor. If you are using II and Duals, then that isn't a concern, so go Chitin+8. Warriors are usually the last to get attacked in parties, so you don't need a bunch of useless hp. It's better to do what you are there to do, get kills, and take hits with high AC. Tank warriors are pretty useless, sure you don't die, but you also don't get kills, and everyone around you gets picked off.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Yeah only reason some went FP+9 before was so they could use raptor+8, with Chitin you have to use +4 reb raptor. If you are using II and Duals, then that isn't a concern, so go Chitin+8. Warriors are usually the last to get attacked in parties, so you don't need a bunch of useless hp. It's better to do what you are there to do, get kills, and take hits with high AC. Tank warriors are pretty useless, sure you don't die, but you also don't get kills, and everyone around you gets picked off.
    ya that makes since :P thnx guys

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    +1

1. Base your HP requirement solely on your Armor preferences.
    2. FP+9 for Rappy+8, Chitin+8 for every other weapon.
    3. Resistance and AC are the warrior's greatest ally; use (at least) WE+0, WP+0, SOS+0, FOV+0
    4. Don't get distracted by other STR-perked jewelry (WDN, DR, etc.)
    5. Have at least a DS+6 and swap to it regularly in PK when idle or mobile, in pursuit or fleeing.