skill use announce in chat

This is a discussion on skill use announce in chat within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hi, ive seen some debuffers using like torment and saying in chat at the same time " ## TORMENT DROP ...
Page: 1

Default skill use announce in chat

hi, ive seen some debuffers using like torment and saying in chat at the same time " ## TORMENT DROP ##" or something
    is there some addon for that or are they doing it manually i wonder
    or if they use some gaming mouse macro can they pls pm me that
    ty

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Logg into the game and write /Macro , this will open up a new window in which you can put in some custom "macros", all you'll need to do to activate one is to press on § and then the number on which you wrote in the macro.

For party chat you'll need to write # in the very beginning in order for it to write into party chat.
    An example: #5555555555555555 would come out as 5555555555555555 in party chat

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Logg into the game and write /Macro , this will open up a new window in which you can put in some custom "macros", all you'll need to do to activate one is to press on § and then the number on which you wrote in the macro.

For party chat you'll need to write # in the very beginning in order for it to write into party chat.
    An example: #5555555555555555 would come out as 5555555555555555 in party chat
    ok ty, so as i understand that the ko macro system is for text spamming only?

Banned Regular Member

you can use F11 to show name of the current target you are clicking on chat , only works for PVP tho not PVE.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath View Post
    you can use F11 to show name of the current target you are clicking on chat , only works for PVP tho not PVE.
    thast been already implemented to my mouse button macro

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sitaratas View Post
    ok ty, so as i understand that the ko macro system is for text spamming only?
    Exactly, it's only meant for text (spamming).

O_o Senior Member

There is a text limit on the ingame macro, so after you create 1 go to the macro.txt file in your ko folder and write w/e you want.

And the key you need to press on is the ~ near #1

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    There is a text limit on the ingame macro, so after you create 1 go to the macro.txt file in your ko folder and write w/e you want.

And the key you need to press on is the ~ near #1
    yah found it, thnx.
    thank god i got some use for my damn gaming mouse in KO finally, took some testing though