Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Minor healing questions

This is a discussion on Minor healing questions within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well firstly i have never minor healed in the whole time i played rogue, cus i have 4-8 fps, so ...
Page: 1

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Default Minor healing questions

Well firstly i have never minor healed in the whole time i played rogue, cus i have 4-8 fps, so i always pot (ofcourse i mh teammates). But i might be able to play sometimes on a computer with 30 fps+

Firstly - is this enough for MH?

And secondly, any tips on MH? what do u do? how do u do it? cus i know u cant do MH + skill at the same time.

Basically any information about MH would be appreciated.

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

If your fps is to low for you to minor combo then maybe you should try to add a few minors while you hp pot. About minor combo i usually use w r combo becuase it doesn't show the skills motions and that means that minor gets less fails.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    If your fps is to low for you to minor combo then maybe you should try to add a few minors while you hp pot. About minor combo i usually use w r combo becuase it doesn't show the skills motions and that means that minor gets less fails.
    The problem with this is that if i do minor + pot that eventually i will have to use an mp pot... which will screw me over big time..

Sometimes in a VS i start doing Pot + minor heals but at the end if the VS hasn't ended already i find myself in a position that i have to take an MP pot but since i can't MH duo to my low fps i get owned in that period of time it takes me to use that mp pot.

So that is why in vs now i only use HP pot with no minor, cus if i have to use mp pot im screwed.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

how much mana do you have?

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Yea tell us how much mp you have and what accesories you are using.

i think 2.3k mana or 2.2k

This is adream BTW C-West.

Dual RE+2
    WP+2
    Skeleton belt / old elf belt
    Dual old ROL

Chitin +1 rev set

Exc Shard +8
    CHD+2 rev

when i get in big groups though... im screwed the fps just wont let me move really... but hopefully i might be playing sometimes on 30+ fps so need to know to minor.

I pot minor, and I do fine....... yes, a perfect pure minor is best i suppose, but having a good solid pot minor has its advantages........

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    i think 2.3k mana or 2.2k

This is adream BTW C-West.

Dual RE+2
    WP+2
    Skeleton belt / old elf belt
    Dual old ROL

Chitin +1 rev set

Exc Shard +8
    CHD+2 rev

when i get in big groups though... im screwed the fps just wont let me move really... but hopefully i might be playing sometimes on 30+ fps so need to know to minor.
    lol 2,3k mana is really enough for a hp pot and minor heal combo. i tought you have like 1,6k mana or something. just slow down the minor a bit after you used a hp pot. and when you are able to use mana pot you can minor faster a bit. this is the tactic for mana-saving.

here's my 2 years old vid. i had about 2,2k mana - yes, sometimes i ran out of mana cause of low fps(fraps) but most of the time it goes well.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuHtJDwqATs[/ame]
    Last edited by Gaudior; 05-05-2010 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    lol 2,3k mana is really enough for a hp pot and minor heal combo. i tought you have like 1,6k mana or something. just slow down the minor a bit after you used a hp pot. and when you are able to use mana pot you can minor faster a bit. this is the tactic for mana-saving.

here's my 2 years old vid. i had about 2,2k mana - yes, sometimes i ran out of mana cause of low fps(fraps) but most of the time it goes well.

YouTube - HunAchi soloing at Olympia Ardream [part 1/2]
    no u don't get me, when i said i can't hp pot + minor i am talking about my 4-8 fps...

now i am asking about if i play on 30+fps comp how should i minor what to do? etc?

edit: it also feels weird for me now, that lets say i rush into a group of people and wanna lets say just spike-thrust-peirce and run, before i could just go and move around with my mouse, but now if i wanna minor and do it then i cant cus u need 2 hands...

how do u control it well? cus attacking + minoring u need 2 hands...

no u don't get me, when i said i can't hp pot + minor i am talking about my 4-8 fps...

now i am asking about if i play on 30+fps comp how should i minor what to do? etc?
    do what we said or use a single-minor. that can be enough at ardream also.

but i can't wake up, 4-8 fps is fucking bad. how can you move with that or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    do what we said or use a single-minor. that can be enough at ardream also.

but i can't wake up, 4-8 fps is fucking bad. how can you move with that or something?
    4-8 is fine as long as it's not a big group vs a big group, my combo will suck, in 1 v 1 i will probably lose cus firstly my combo will be fkin slow cus of the fps lagging it all and when i switch page to use safety/evade it will take like 2 seconds or so... which is a big waste... but overall it's still ok, it's jus that as long as i dont storm into a bunch load of action (which will lag me up completely) i'll be fine, except the fact that i can pot and not minor.

so i should just go train let's saying starting with pot, and keep minoring when hp pot finishes i would mp pot and etc. do i need to slow my combo down? cus u cant use minor when using a skill. so let say i do skill rr pause for a bit and keep minoring, skill rr etc

or like skill (w always pressed) rr skill rr and just minor? (using pot along with it, also above using pot).

and what is faster double minor or one minor, or is there no difference? to me on 4-8 fps if i double minor it's faster than 1 minor (when i try mh a teammate), but when i tried on 30 fps it was the same really. double minor did look faster but i think im fooling myself.

P.S. at ur vid u keep pressing 9 and 0 sometimes i also fail at that.
    Last edited by MushtMan; 05-05-2010 at 05:58 PM.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Forget about not playing sin on 4-8 fps, don't play KO at all with that fps dude. How can you even enjoy playing under that lag..? Let alone, you technically need about 20+ fps to have a "perfect flowing combo" on cool down. Get a new PC or at least upgrade your graphics card(s), then I can promise you that sin will be 100 times more enjoyable. Many people have this problem and don't realize it until they play on a better PC...

so i should just go train let's saying starting with pot, and keep minoring when hp pot finishes i would mp pot and etc. do i need to slow my combo down? cus u cant use minor when using a skill. so let say i do skill rr pause for a bit and keep minoring, skill rr etc

or like skill (w always pressed) rr skill rr and just minor? (using pot along with it, also above using pot).
    If you keep comboing the minor won't be problem.
    And i think with minor cooldown theres not much difference between single and dual minor.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtsMan
    P.S. at ur vid u keep pressing 9 and 0 sometimes i also fail at that.
    ya i was about to stop recording then I saw enemies coming, wanted to use hp pot and dang, 9... and i had to change it to the basic station else it fukin' annoys me that i can't play

I just checked it out, using W all the time and my minor was going fast - ofcourse i still suck it at it, but compared to doing skill rr and minoring w-r is faster for me.

more tips are welcomed, the more the merrier.

If u r main healing is pots you can have minor on right click and hp pots on 1-3, this way you can navigate with mouse for the hit n runs, tho you probably do that already.
    If u r going to learn minor + hp pots then go to lunar valley and go crazy. Later find someone you can practise with in arena.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast