Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Battle priest item set up...

This is a discussion on Battle priest item set up... within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; getting really bored of warrior so heres the gear ima set it up with and i like switching characters alot ...
Page: 1

getting really bored of warrior so heres the gear ima set it up with and i like switching characters alot for some reason.

Fabric set +9/19 str except helm which paper DD for exp/pk <-- dont wanna bother on getting +9 helm
    Glass Belt
    1x ROL or Legband +0
    1x ROC +0 dont wanna use fov because resist..
    Dual Lillmes +0 or WE +1 [which one is better] <need help on those
    Warrior pend +2
    Hellbreaker +8.

Armour - great, but try to get some spear def gaunts / boots (sorry don&#39;t know your server)

Belt, personally I&#39;d ditch it, the 10 INT from GB ain&#39;t even one helis skill, and I&#39;d prefer the AC. It&#39;s down to preference, my playing style I don&#39;t need the mana, as the fights are over usually before I&#39;ve finished my first mana pot or second mana pot if they&#39;re tough (under heal)

Rings, both LB&#39;s no quests.
    Ears, both Lilime&#39;s no quests.
    Pend - fine, I&#39;ve got one and it&#39;s great
    Weapon - fine. HB8 will give constant dmg equivalent of MS8 / II8, but won&#39;t critical as high as them.

The setup I&#39;m going for pk is DD Helmet, Talia, +9 Pads, Spear Boots gaunts. WP3, LE0, LE0, LB0, LB0, IB0 and MS9
    My attack setup is easy (full str) - it&#39;s also a fun build to play, I run around with 3500ap in war and hit v.hard

DeHealer

Get ur self a good shield + 1h weapon in case u have to tank.
    Gab Adamant +7 / Personal +7 / Dread +7
    + Hangouk +8

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

the +9 set is awesome along with an HB+8 and DD with glass belt - about the rings i`d like FoV+1 over the ROL and ROC more AC and same amount of HP but more AC - and balanced resist. this ofc. with dual Lillme+1/2 and a WP+2/3 this would be an awesome BP for a -75 if your +75 gogo chitin+8 or FP+9

i prefer paper bp over chitin/fp +8/+9 because damage and puggy doesn&#39;t hb +8 suppose to hit harder than ii+8/ms +8 because hb has more ap then all of them and more ele too..

i prefer paper bp over chitin/fp +8/+9 because damage and puggy doesn&#39;t hb +8 suppose to hit harder than ii+8/ms +8 because hb has more ap then all of them and more ele too..[/b]
    yes HB+8 is much much much better than II+8/MS+8 and even MS+9 since your paper and you need the int you can get yourr hands on. but i said go chitin/fp cuz at high lvls you`ll need to tank alooot and most of the time your gonna be wearing sheild so Int is much much better for the AC resist bonuses and the INT helps aloot since you`ll be playing support 2 at high lvls. so +75 lvl chitin/FP > PAPER

i would get a ms +9 tooo but turks overprice it because of the lame glow....

I honestly can&#39;t remember which weapon has higher ap, I&#39;m sure HB8 had less ap than II8 but can never remember. Anyways for me as pure paper BP I prefer to go for whichever gives the highest AP

The mana is not important to me, the AP is.

Depending on your gears a paper BP is just as strong as tanking as INT, but INT are more versatile. I&#39;ve said this countless times, I&#39;m a paper BP, but I don&#39;t really care. I just love hitting hard, it&#39;s amazing how all the babashoppers turn into pussies when they vs a class designed to use debuffs.

Nothing more funnier than making a christmas tree run when you hit them 1300+

getting really bored of warrior so heres the gear ima set it up with and i like switching characters alot for some reason.

Fabric set +9/19 str except helm which paper DD for exp/pk <-- dont wanna bother on getting +9 helm
    Glass Belt
    1x ROL or Legband +0
    1x ROC +0 dont wanna use fov because resist..
    Dual Lillmes +0 or WE +1 [which one is better] <need help on those
    Warrior pend +2
    Hellbreaker +8.[/b]
    Use dual leg bands 1st off, because you are a paper BP so your resistances are going to be as shitty as can get, So by using lego&#39;s you can give a huge boost to your resistances and not get stunned/slowed every single time :F And dont use roc of foverin... i know the STR bonus is tempting but then honestly those 30 resists are way better than having 7 str or whatnot.

Earrings: Lillimes for sure... WE&#39;s arent that great besides for ardream.... because they give HP bonus, and not health bonus..... health bonus at higher lvls gives a shitload of HP, so thats definately gonna be the better choice for u :F

Pendant and weapon are both fine, however, if you might wanan consider getting an iron necklace.... if you find that melees hit u too hard ><"

Oh.. if you find that mana isnt a problemm (since ur using hb8 which gives a lotta INT already) you might wanna consider swapping ur glass belt to iron belt for that 20 AC~

@puggy306td, ii8 has 180 AP, im pretty sure HB8 has 181... (the old one had 175) correct me if im wrong

i recommend to have atleast 1 str earring like a FoV+1/2 with the LB - since he got a pretty decent resis from Dual Lillme and WP+2. as for belt i prefer a GB for a paper priest > no matter what.
    and yes HB+8 ap > II+8

i recommend to have atleast 1 str earring like a FoV+1/2 with the LB - since he got a pretty decent resis from Dual Lillme and WP+2. as for belt i prefer a GB for a paper priest > no matter what.
    and yes HB+8 ap > II+8[/b]
    Dual lilimes +1 (+2 bugged shit) = 24 of each resistance
    WP +2 = 35 FR and 15 LR and GR
    1 LB +1 = 22 FR, 32 GR, and 42 LR

So in total he only has 81 FR and LR, and 71 GR..... imo i would prefer to go for more resists since 70+ mages hurt like bitches! But if you were to go for a STR ring, FoV as recommended by nerd, is probably the one i would choose, since it also gives resists to everything, although its pretty low

As for the mana... well iono.... WP +2 gives good mana (300), the rings will give a bit of mana, his HB +8 gives 20 int!!! So thats already quite a load of mana so yeah.. see if you rpefer the 50hp + 10int , or 20 AC

he should tll uss if hes server is full of mages GG or noobs - cuz if they are aloooot of mages - then gogo HV+1 with LB+1 along with dual Lillme+1 and a WP+2 hes AC lose from HV and LB wll be boost up agine with hes +9 set of fabrics(since i used to roll with +8 and had np what so ever with melees and my server AC was > resist)

Dual lilimes +1 (+2 bugged shit) = 24 of each resistance
    WP +2 = 35 FR and 15 LR and GR
    1 LB +1 = 22 FR, 32 GR, and 42 LR

So in total he only has 81 FR and LR, and 71 GR..... imo i would prefer to go for more resists since 70+ mages hurt like bitches! But if you were to go for a STR ring, FoV as recommended by nerd, is probably the one i would choose, since it also gives resists to everything, although its pretty low

As for the mana... well iono.... WP +2 gives good mana (300), the rings will give a bit of mana, his HB +8 gives 20 int!!! So thats already quite a load of mana so yeah.. see if you rpefer the 50hp + 10int , or 20 AC [/b]
    but they go down fast with hellish

they might not hurt like bitchs in your server - but they do stun/slow like bitchs - but for me i like to keep it balanced between AC/resist/HP/MP/AP !!
    but they go down fast with hellish [/b]
    not true ^^

they might not hurt like bitchs in your server - but they do stun/slow like bitchs - but for me i like to keep it balanced between AC/resist/HP/MP/AP !!

not true ^^[/b]
    helis - yes
    hellish - hell no :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast