Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Exp for MAGES

This is a discussion on Exp for MAGES within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; melee boroo for tping...
Page: 3

hitzz

melee boroo for tping

a846039

lol booro is right outside of base... no need for tp.. and I think its a good thing cause mages always had the upper hand in leveling with EW partys.. Now the melees have time to catch up.. the first lvl 80 in C-west was a mage and he was the only one for a couple weeks

lol booro is right outside of base... no need for tp.. and I think its a good thing cause mages always had the upper hand in leveling with EW partys.. Now the melees have time to catch up.. the first lvl 80 in C-west was a mage and he was the only one for a couple weeks[/b]
    amen to that

Did u try the new harpy slot in cz? I dont have free time these days to try it out. Is it good to lvl up from 62 to 69?
    We want to do it with a lvl72priest,73mage (fire-ice), a lvl 67rogue and with my RLB ice mage.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol booro is right outside of base... no need for tp.. and I think its a good thing cause mages always had the upper hand in leveling with EW partys.. Now the melees have time to catch up.. the first lvl 80 in C-west was a mage and he was the only one for a couple weeks[/b]
    well the weakest class should get the easiest xp... doesn't it sound logical? .... and what advantage? you call 1 year of lvling an advantage, while before that it was like 4-5 years of mage total disadvantage in pk

well the weakest class should get the easiest xp... doesn't it sound logical? .... and what advantage? you call 1 year of lvling an advantage, while before that it was like 4-5 years of mage total disadvantage in pk[/b]
    thats not true paper fire owned in the beggining of KO with basic gears, why do you think MP armors are disabled in PK?

thats not true paper fire owned in the beggining of KO with basic gears, why do you think MP armors are disabled in PK?[/b]
    because wit mp armor mages were spamming 1200+ at lvl 72 : )

lol no one knows the best aoe spot ever, it's even better then EW in ROFD... but i'll keep that to myself and my clannies for the new server

lol no one knows the best aoe spot ever, it's even better then EW in ROFD... but i'll keep that to myself and my clannies for the new server [/b]
    hey i have candy but u cant have one

if u aint gonna help then why bother posting?

hey i have candy but u cant have one

if u aint gonna help then why bother posting?[/b]
    i was just kidding, waited for someone to reply

in CZ ofc, 5xbalog + 5xboroo

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

because wit mp armor mages were spamming 1200+ at lvl 72 : )[/b]
    wasnt this impossible as mp counted for pvp before the lvl 80 patch was realeased and before that max lvl was lvl 70 when mp worked ?
    i might be wrong tho

mrmagic2008

what is best exp for 1 mage lev 70, 1 mage lev 65 and 1 priest buffer? thanks

Priest_gabber

try uruk trons or something if both the mages aoe at the same time they should kill them.

what is best exp for 1 mage lev 70, 1 mage lev 65 and 1 priest buffer? thanks[/b]
    if I was 70 with a 65 friend I would just go duo aoe harpy in cz, the 30 slot, it should be easy to lure all 30 with just 2 aoes, and u got 4 so ur good to go

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123