fast bow queston!

This is a discussion on fast bow queston! within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; just wondering but if the bow is in your right hand u can use a ap scroll right? ps eagel ...
Page: 1

dizz123

just wondering but if the bow is in your right hand u can use a ap scroll right?

ps eagel eye bow is what i am talkin about b/c it is in the right hand

kishtan

Yes. As long as the bow is armed in your weapon hand and not the shield hand (off hand) you can use a weapon enchant scroll.

NeronDomitius

weapon enchants work only with hxb, helenid and that noobie bow that looks something like hxb

denon33

As far as i'm aware WES only work with Helenid ( ie all xbows), but not IB's. Dont know about new weapons, i guess if its a bow its gonna be same as iron biw, or personal. dunno, i;ve been wondering that myself..

TigerTodd

im sure EE bow is in the off hand aswell ......

SillyHo

weapon enchants work only with hxb, helenid and that noobie bow that looks something like hxb[/b]

100% correct, Crossbow type weapons only. All Bows including eagle eye and the new cursed bow are not worth the weapon enchant scroll. You only gain 1 AP for using it with a bow...

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

That 1 dmg might help you ks though h34r:
    hahaha j/k

But ye like Silly said, only the Xbows are worth it

ardaxd

with horn x helendid crossbow u can use weapon enchant
    but for ic-ib-cb-eb-ee and other noobie bows u cant use weapon enchant
    when i play archer i usally use off hand bows becouse i think they are faster ^^