RE+3 V.S. HR+2(+3Visual)

This is a discussion on RE+3 V.S. HR+2(+3Visual) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Just as the title says. Didn't find any topic about it, so I assume there isn't any. So, what's the ...
Page: 1

Default RE+3 V.S. HR+2(+3Visual)

Just as the title says. Didn't find any topic about it, so I assume there isn't any.
    So, what's the best between those two for a cz sin like me?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Howling Rooster* +2 19 13 DEX 120 HP 15FR 15GR 15LR

Rogue Earring +3 16 12 DEX 100 HP 100 MP 20FR 20GR 20LR

what 5 resistances and 100 mp? I'd just take the HR gives u 3 AC more 20 HP more and 1 dex more.

A) u have enough MP at CZ.
    B) u have good resistances from Krowaz + MS.

so might as well get a bit more hp + ac + ap.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    Howling Rooster* +2 19 13 DEX 120 HP 15FR 15GR 15LR

Rogue Earring +3 16 12 DEX 100 HP 100 MP 20FR 20GR 20LR

what 5 resistances and 100 mp? I'd just take the HR gives u 3 AC more 20 HP more and 1 dex more.

A) u have enough MP at CZ.
    B) u have good resistances from Krowaz + MS.

so might as well get a bit more hp + ac + ap.
    Thanks, I didn't think of it that way.

yea dont even need to worry about resist or mana that much once you get to that lvl 80 status..you should have plenty of mana. only gotta worry about mana in dcz really.

hr+2 > re3

Banned

well some ppl have 59/69 rogue on same account together with the main one, for them re ftw, otherway hr slightly better

like the guy said above me, it depends whether or not you plan on just playing a lvl 80 sin. Since you can wear the HR in RLb your only minus an earring if you decide to play ardream. Either way theres really not alot of difference between the two, unless of course you can get a + 3 HR

Quote Originally Posted by Painf00l View Post
    like the guy said above me, it depends whether or not you plan on just playing a lvl 80 sin. Since you can wear the HR in RLb your only minus an earring if you decide to play ardream. Either way theres really not alot of difference between the two, unless of course you can get a + 3 HR
    Yea, but I only play cz. But what about SE+3? They are about the same price, give me your opinions.

SE +3 is not a bad choice, I mean as they said you should have enough mana and with minor cool down mana isn't even that much of a factor anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    SE +3 is not a bad choice, I mean as they said you should have enough mana and with minor cool down mana isn't even that much of a factor anymore.
    I'd say do a mix. With everyone pumping krowaz sets nowadays more ap seems to be the way to go. Get a +3 SE, and a +2 vis HR, it's all about testing, if u feel u lack something u can always switch things around.

Banned

yea esp for archers, se+3/hr+2 seems like perfect combo, just kinda hard to find se+3

its not a bad choice the se + 3, but this is my opinion based on my pk and the server i play in. Since you said you only play 80 + i would rule out the R.E + 3 as well. It might be an idea to try the s.e + 3 out, but ive always found, even as an 80 hard hitting sin you can never have enough base hp and ac. We are not warriors we dont still have 6-7-8 k hp when parasited and 1.2 ac maliced. I think dual HR would be the best choice in terms of balancing your character. The main reason i rule out the S.E is because it has no hp bonus. I know people say we have MS and etc, but you dont always have time to use it. Depending on the situation, base resistances are still quite important.

Thank you for your opinions. I think I will go with your suggestions(SE+3 and HR+2). And if I feel that I lack something, I can switch around.