Feeling highly underpowered.

This is a discussion on Feeling highly underpowered. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Yesterday a rogue said his AP was 2200 and I felt devestated as mine is only around 1300 unwolfed and ...
Page: 1

Default Feeling highly underpowered.

Yesterday a rogue said his AP was 2200 and I felt devestated as mine is only around 1300 unwolfed and stuff.

I have full Chittin set +8's and a Shard +8 and CHD +8. My jewelry are WP +1, dual Old ROL's, dual RE +2's and Old Skeleton Belt.

I'm a level 62. I feel like I should be getting more AP but I feel underpowered around other rogues my own level. I have 90 in health and the rest goes into dexterity for my stats.

What am I doing wrong? I try getting better gear but they're just too darn costly and it's almost impossible to get good gear without spending real money in this game to farmers.

that is odd your ap should be atleast 16xx
    are you even mastered btw, "dumb question to ask"

Stange. I am 64 with Shards +1 rev, Shell set +1rev, old accesories and i get 17xx ap when fully scrolled (wep ench, wolf, dex scroll). 1354 ap no buffs. Sounds you like haven't mastered for shell sets... it gives an extra 20% ap.

Thanks y'all. I don't think I am mastered because I don't even know what that is. How do I master myself?

EDIT: nvm I did master myself because I have the master skillbar on my skillpoint tab. =(

Sorry for being such a noob, I haven't logged in and playing for about a year =/
    Last edited by ddldave; 09-29-2011 at 02:55 PM.

hmm what was that rogues gear? and was he the same lvl?

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper66 View Post
    hmm what was that rogues gear? and was he the same lvl?
    LVL 62. Completed LVL 60 master quest. Chittin set +8's and a Shard +8 and Cold Hearted Dagger +8. My jewelry are Warrior Pendant +1, dual Old Ring Of Life's, dual Rogue Earing +2's and Old Skeleton Belt.

I checked my AP again and it's 1424 unbuffed and 1708 with wolf. So I should be getting around 1800's with scrolls?

And a dumb question, does the lvl 62 master quest give bonus AP?
    Last edited by ddldave; 09-29-2011 at 03:19 PM.

thats average for lvl62, the other rogue with the 2200 ap probably had +9 daggers and probably 69

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper66 View Post
    thats average for lvl62, the other rogue with the 2200 ap probably had +9 daggers and probably 69
    Asked him, he was using FP +9's, so that probably helped too. Thanks for the help you guys.

Logged back online and my AP was back around 1300 again =_=, don't know what happened there but nothing changed gearwise and no buff changes either. But here's a screenie. I get 1641 with wolf.

if your mastered with that gear, you must got some odd bug thats for sure too have such low ap

Thanks for the help guys, I've sent a message to GamersFirst and hopefully they will figure out if this is the real AP I am supposd to have or that there really is a bug affecting my AP.

went to king of knight and yes,this is the ap you are supposed to have

i think you are bugged o.o
    bc on the clan members yesterday it said you where lvl 60...