Few archer questions

This is a discussion on Few archer questions within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So my rogue is almost 59 and im wondering what gear i should take and stuff. Atm i got full ...
Page: 1

Banned

So my rogue is almost 59 and im wondering what gear i should take and stuff.

Atm i got full chitin reverse +1, iron bow reverse +1 and full quest jewelry
    Im saving money by buying cheap and selling expensive but that way ill never get roll or eme´s etc, so whats the best to buy for a dcz archer thats cheap? And should i take hp or ac valks?

Thx in advance

Banned

anyone?

OverTheTop

for dcz i would say go for as much ap as you can get some weapon def's horn +10 pp3 eb 3 eme 3 and so on

Banned

as i sead, i dont got alot of money to spend so ill basicly get cheap uniques at +0.
    And i just bought KC, what should i pick, hp or ac valks?

would suggest playing assassin. you wont be a very successful archer without good gear. for the most part archer are only as good as the gear they use. crappy gear = crappy archer. you can get away with cleaver8/chit7/quest on a sin, not on an archer.

TigerTodd

+1 bknight