Rogue Minor and a few other questions

This is a discussion on Rogue Minor and a few other questions within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey i have a few questions about the effectiveness of Minor Healing after the cooldown and a few other questions ...
Page: 1

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

Hey i have a few questions about the effectiveness of Minor Healing after the cooldown and a few other questions about a combo. I apologize if it's been posted already before.

Does it make any difference having a dual minor compared to a single with the cooldown?

Is it worth it to still just Minor Heal or would it be better to hp pot + minor?

How long did it take you to learn how to successfully pk with a good combo as a sin?

What would be the best combo to use to solo pk?

With the w+r combo do you only need to hit r once if you're holding down w?

Is it better to use 1 hand to combo or 2?

I have about 1 hour of experience comboing period and i'm finding myself having a lot of trouble learning how to combo and minor successfully. i'm trying a 2 handed combo since that's what i've heard most ppl use but making the transition between the mouse and keyboard is a big struggle. I can r+r combo fine since i use that on mobs whenever i exp but i've heard it's not the best to use in pk. With minor i know its better to hp + minor but since i'm so inexperienced idk if it is the best choice for me right now. when i went out a few hours ago to try solo pk i got absolutely worked and i want to try and learn more. I have characters in Diez and C-West if anyone is willing to help me in game also. though the only char i have that is able to pk is in diez. Thnx for your help

Also my stats on my rogue scrolled are as follows (diez lvl 55):

29xx hp
    16xx mp
    1080 ap
    7xx ac

I know they're crappy stats for pk especially in diez but i want to try and get some experience pking while trying to gear my char. i also don't know if i'm going C-west or staying in diez since gear might be a problem in diez.

Fear the White Rabbit!!! Senior Member konioko's Avatar

anyone??

zrocker0404

Hey i have a few questions about the effectiveness of Minor Healing after the cooldown and a few other questions about a combo. I apologize if it's been posted already before.

Does it make any difference having a dual minor compared to a single with the cooldown? I'm archer but i have a minor bar for if i need to get out and stay alive quick, i use 2 minors and hit both at the same time as fast as i can, not sure if its better but it makes me feel better lol, could use 2 and alternate hits on them

Is it worth it to still just Minor Heal or would it be better to hp pot + minor? If you're minoring only time you can really use a HP pot is the beginning of a fight, after that you'll just be trying to keep your MP up and minoring

How long did it take you to learn how to successfully pk with a good combo as a sin? not sin sry

What would be the best combo to use to solo pk? depends who you're fighting, i like wr skill wr skill because as a rouge you have shorter distance to attack so you'll need to keep getting closer if your opponent uses SR combo

With the w+r combo do you only need to hit r once if you're holding down w? i think so

I have about 1 hour of experience comboing period and i'm finding myself having a lot of trouble learning how to combo and minor successfully. i'm trying a 2 handed combo since that's what i've heard most ppl use but making the transition between the mouse and keyboard is a big struggle. I can r+r combo fine since i use that on mobs whenever i exp but i've heard it's not the best to use in pk. With minor i know its better to hp + minor but since i'm so inexperienced idk if it is the best choice for me right now. when i went out a few hours ago to try solo pk i got absolutely worked and i want to try and learn more. I have characters in Diez and C-West if anyone is willing to help me in game also. though the only char i have that is able to pk is in diez. Thnx for your help

29xx hp
    16xx mp
    1080 ap
    7xx ac

I know they're crappy stats for pk especially in diez but i want to try and get some experience pking while trying to gear my char. i also don't know if i'm going C-west or staying in diez since gear might be a problem in diez.

Go Cwest, if you aren't a baba or don't mind getting rolled for 1 year+ till you get good items its not worth it, +0 uniques in CWest is considered pretty good.
    I don't have expirience in DCZ but AP is way low, hp is a lil low, mp is a lil low also, you'll want enough to use soul pots, AC could get to 800+
    Again im not a sin but i would use 2 hand combo but be fast on the mouse, one can you can minor/pot other hit skills and change tabs

Does it make any difference having a dual minor compared to a single with the cooldown?
    it depends, can u minor fast enough with single minor.. i mean if u cant, then thats kindov bad, cos with CD, all use single minor

Is it worth it to still just Minor Heal or would it be better to hp pot + minor?
    im assuming ur dcz, as ur lvl 55 in diez. minor heal in unbffed vs/pk if u hp is like 2k. hp pot minor in buffed vs/pk

How long did it take you to learn how to successfully pk with a good combo as a sin?
    2 weeks, and a FUCK load of soul/hp pots at scarecrows

What would be the best combo to use to solo pk?
    i like spam r
    With the w+r combo do you only need to hit r once if you're holding down w?
    again, spam r whilst holding w if u want to chase

watever suits you, i do 2 hands, cos 1 hand is WAY to hard for me

I have about 1 hour of experience comboing period and i'm finding myself having a lot of trouble learning how to combo and minor successfully.
    dont expect to get combo in 1 hour. lol

i'm trying a 2 handed combo since that's what i've heard most ppl use but making the transition between the mouse and keyboard is a big struggle.
    my 2 cents. whenever u see some1 in my, bring your hand off ur mouse and onto ur keybaord. OR just use w a s d to move.

I can r+r combo fine since i use that on mobs whenever i exp but i've heard it's not the best to use in pk.
    again, watever suits u will be best

With minor i know its better to hp + minor but since i'm so inexperienced idk if it is the best choice for me right now.
    practice makes perfect

when i went out a few hours ago to try solo pk i got absolutely worked and i want to try and learn more.
    again, practice makes perfect

I have characters in Diez and C-West if anyone is willing to help me in game also. though the only char i have that is able to pk is in diez. Thnx for your help
    Syxxxx in cwest pm me

29xx hp
    16xx mp
    1080 ap
    7xx ac

your right, that is terrible for diez. and still below average in cest. ur mp is NASTY i dont think u have quest unuqies?[/b]
    also, you have to work out wat is best for you, if it wasnt like that, every single person would have 000000's combo