Few questions about archer [=

This is a discussion on Few questions about archer [= within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well first, i know that humans got cooldown on their arrows shower, multi shot skills, and orcs doesnt. that means ...
Page: 1

Cover

Default Few questions about archer [=

Well first, i know that humans got cooldown on their arrows shower, multi shot skills, and orcs doesnt.

that means as a orc i should use only arrow shower?? instead of both? or its still quicker to use arrow shower and multi shot??? ^^

next question, its about my build. pretty low gear so theres not alot to discuss about, tho ill ask any ways.

i got 10.7gb, c-west ardream.

tought of this:

chitin +7 = 175m
    dual old eme = 40m.
    dual old elf ring = 20m.
    old agillity necklace = 10m.
    old bronze belt = 15m .
    ee+7 = 700-800 (not sure ^^).

Would you change anything?? Please dont advice me to use sealed olds, ty.
    Last edited by Cover; 10-03-2010 at 02:08 PM.

First of all which zone do you play?

If you are ardream then I think ur gear is fine but you gotta watch out for the sneaky sins because they will spike you a shitload if they have babaed gear.

Which skills to use really depends on your combo. Some gg archers can get an insane combo going with using arrow shower and multi shot, while others only use "arrow shower s arrow shower s arrow shower etc..."

Cover

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    First of all which zone do you play?

If you are ardream then I think ur gear is fine but you gotta watch out for the sneaky sins because they will spike you a shitload if they have babaed gear.

Which skills to use really depends on your combo. Some gg archers can get an insane combo going with using arrow shower and multi shot, while others only use "arrow shower s arrow shower s arrow shower etc..."
    always forget to mention it ^^, yea im ardream and yeah i hate sins with baba gear XD

i guess ill just try both combos and decide.

ty.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

AS+MS is the fastest there is.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

even if orcs can spam 5 arrows skill, if you do 5+3 properly , it will be still slightly faster than doing 5+5. (bow or xbow does not matter)
    If u do the 5+5 at the same speed with wich you do the 5+3 combo you will miss the 2nd arrow shower.
    So again, 5+3 would be the best choice if u wanna go after the max dmg dealed in less time.

you gotta use arrow and multy shot together becauseif u spam arrow shower it wont work the way its supposed to be plus u gotta use the w and s for the combo that way it cancels out the animation therefore way faster and for gear well and well u getting a expensive bow and sucky jewelry lol im tell you something rogues without jewelry wont stand a chance anywhere so instead of those things just use the questies lol u need some hp along with some dex or else u will go down fast and u wont do as much damage so it would be hopeless plus people now a days dont stand around while u arrow multy combo them so yea just get like a iron bow+3 rv or so and then later on get like old rol and old pp or old wp also instead of the old bronze get old skele works better bronze belt sucks =) u can just ask me anything on archer ive played archer for a really long time lol ><

i agree to the last post, the ee+7 is nice but not a real must with that budget
    i would also consider either full dex or full tank cuz ur gear is a little low to be balanced, u wont get kills and u will still be pretty easy to down so make a choice
    tank:
    old wp
    old skele
    keks+1(resistance and ap)+ old shios( defence and hp...), change to old rols when you can
    old emes
    iron bow +1/2/3 rev => ee+7
    chitins +7 with dd+6
    what to change first : rings, bow, pendant, ears, belt

attack:
    fps+8 with our without dd (i advise dd tho)
    old wp or pp
    old elf belt
    keks+2
    old emes
    iron bow +3 rev => +5 rev

what to change first : pp+1(or wp+1), keks+3, ib+8, +12 dex ears, elf belt +1

(in some cases u could switch some of ur choices)

Cover

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    i agree to the last post, the ee+7 is nice but not a real must with that budget
    i would also consider either full dex or full tank cuz ur gear is a little low to be balanced, u wont get kills and u will still be pretty easy to down so make a choice
    tank:
    old wp
    old skele
    keks+1(resistance and ap)+ old shios( defence and hp...), change to old rols when you can
    old emes
    iron bow +1/2/3 rev => ee+7
    chitins +7 with dd+6
    what to change first : rings, bow, pendant, ears, belt

attack:
    fps+8 with our without dd (i advise dd tho)
    old wp or pp
    old elf belt
    keks+2
    old emes
    iron bow +3 rev => +5 rev

what to change first : pp+1(or wp+1), keks+3, ib+8, +12 dex ears, elf belt +1

(in some cases u could switch some of ur choices)
    ok, i get what you guys saying.

full tank its not for me... tho i might try the full ap build, but the one you said its pretty expensive.

i can go with this one:

iron bow+3rev = 450m (i know theres people selling for 600, saw like 4 for 450).
    fp+8 set = 500m
    dual old eme's = 40m.
    old elf belt = 40m.
    old agillity necklace = 3.5m (bought already).
    dual old elf ring = 10m

with this build i got:
    1402 ap.
    471 defense O.O (and no dd.....)
    1061 hp.
    1571 mana.

50 defense less than the first build, and 5 dd less.

tho 150 ap more.

so you would advice me to go with this build? ill probably get some spike town aren't i?

againe plz dont advice me seald olds, im changing my builds/players to much for it.
    ill only go for the old elf belt, cuz its only 40m, so w/e XD

Thanx alot for the comments guys!!

It`s not meant in a mean way, but you will get pwned in every single way as you cannot

- stun
    - ice

ppl at ardream level. since you can`t wait for your opportunity to kill cause ppl will go after you, I´m sorry to say, but the above is a minimum requirement. It will not make you godlike. I´d suggest getting at least one item that lifts you beyond a little bit, a priest pendant +2 or judi-belt +2 or something. You can`t tank and you can`t scare anyone away. If you don`t have the coins start a warrior instead, they get hp and ac just by.. being there.

Cover

Quote Originally Posted by jesseblue View Post
    It`s not meant in a mean way, but you will get pwned in every single way as you cannot

- stun
    - ice

ppl at ardream level. since you can`t wait for your opportunity to kill cause ppl will go after you, I´m sorry to say, but the above is a minimum requirement. It will not make you godlike. I´d suggest getting at least one item that lifts you beyond a little bit, a priest pendant +2 or judi-belt +2 or something. You can`t tank and you can`t scare anyone away. If you don`t have the coins start a warrior instead, they get hp and ac just by.. being there.
    lol, np mate ^^ im here to get comments.

tho, you can say that pretty much on every build with every char ill do /:
    thats why most of the time im reselling, but still.
    thats also the reson im not buying sealed old's, if it wont go good i can always sell and decide of other char/build.

thanx alot for your comment but ill still go archer, just looks fun pking with.
    can stay back and attack from far untill it safe ^^ ks, support.

idk sounds cool, everyone had to try it once.

yea what this guy up of me says its true thats why im quiting my rogues and playing warrior now cuz rogues really need a lot of gear to be able to do something as he said warriors are cheaper to have but yea u do need at least 1500 hp in ardream or else those guys with +9 weapons r gonna 2 hit you and u wont have any chance of killing or running bue yea the only problem is u just need better rings and necklace thats all try getting like something that gives u hp like a 12 hp ring and a 12 dex ring that way u got some blanace going on and since u said u wanna go ap well try getting a old pp they are cheap now saw one for like 40m or so but that ap u came up with its really good tho but u need some balance between ur defense hp and ap =)

Cover

Quote Originally Posted by EckoUnLT View Post
    yea what this guy up of me says its true thats why im quiting my rogues and playing warrior now cuz rogues really need a lot of gear to be able to do something as he said warriors are cheaper to have but yea u do need at least 1500 hp in ardream or else those guys with +9 weapons r gonna 2 hit you and u wont have any chance of killing or running bue yea the only problem is u just need better rings and necklace thats all try getting like something that gives u hp like a 12 hp ring and a 12 dex ring that way u got some blanace going on and since u said u wanna go ap well try getting a old pp they are cheap now saw one for like 40m or so but that ap u came up with its really good tho but u need some balance between ur defense hp and ap =)
    as iv'e said above, i realy want to try rogue. if it wont work well, i might go warrior aswell.

but i still dont know if to go the full ap build i gave above, or to go balance with the ee+7 ...

Banned for scamming.

About the combo,
    If you just spam arrow shower, you will fail if you shoot to fast,
    that's why you should use Shower, (and break animation, ex. W), and then Multishot.

Also try to get ROL's later.
    You really need mana,
    i have 2,1k as a ardreamer, and i think that's not enough

Cover

Quote Originally Posted by CockmongleR View Post
    About the combo,
    If you just spam arrow shower, you will fail if you shoot to fast,
    that's why you should use Shower, (and break animation, ex. W), and then Multishot.

Also try to get ROL's later.
    You really need mana,
    i have 2,1k as a ardreamer, and i think that's not enough
    kk ty.

will take time to get rol's XD

most archers in ardream go for the ap build so yea try it out altho ee+7 is not a necessity u can get a 123 ap bow cheaper and good luck with that man ^^