Figuring out priest AP formula

This is a discussion on Figuring out priest AP formula within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Title pretty much says it all. I've collected quite a few screenshots (100 or so, so far) of different priests ...
Page: 1

Willows

Title pretty much says it all.

I've collected quite a few screenshots (100 or so, so far) of different priests wearing different gears to collect enough raw data to figure out how the KO client calculates priest AP. I've got a well-labelled .PSD that contains every one of the screenshots I've collected, each in its own handy group and thoroughly noted. If you want to help enough to want this .PSD, gimme a PM and I'll find a way of getting it to you.

What I've got so far is only how the base AP for priests is calculated. I believe it's correct (it is in every applicable screenie) and if you can prove it wrong, please tell me... but here it is:

Priest base AP (No weapon)

4.2 + ((STR + BONUS)/100) + (STR - 150)

So 4.2 base ap no matter what plus 1/100th of total strength plus 1 for every point into str above 150

A priest with 146 (+200) str would have 4.2 plus 3.46 plus nothing, so 7.66, which KO would round up to 8.
    A priest with 212 (+46) str would have 4.2 plus 2.58 plus 62, so 68.78 which KO would round up to 69

I haven't gotten anywhere besides that, mostly because I've pretty much forgotten everything I learned in high school.
    Oh, books are 45% ap increase.

If you wanna help otherwise (Think about it, having a 100% accurate ap calculator for every level and every weap would be sexy :P) then gimme screenshots of your character naked (no str bonus) and wearing a variety of different weaps of different aps. Any level and any build and any ap is cool. The more the merrier.

Haters and naysayers need not post.

Cheerrzzzzzzzzzz

Would this work? I have always been too lazy to screw around with making one like this for Assassins/Priests, I didnt make these formula's though but I thought about trying. h34r:

It may only be good for a certain level range if a formula is made like how the sigged Warrior one is only accurate for Lv60-70.

AP / Lv / Weapon AP / TotalStr = 0.00xxxxxx

AP = (0.000xxxxxx * Lvl * WeaponAP * TotalStr) + A Number

Pretty sure Magicality and Cooltang have all the different formulas... I could prob ask one of em to post them if ya want

Willows

I figured them two didn't have it, what with it not being available on king of knight (yet?) soooo if they've got it, it'd save me some work! If they could post it that would be coo.

@Metalkon

I think we can do better

It should be possible to isolate the individual variables and figure them out. What makes this somewhat difficult/inaccurate is KO's annoying habit of having 0.X in their numbers without it showing, so if someone's ap is 1554.5012, we see it as 1555. It should be possible, though, to figure them out exactly.

Then we could do sexy things like make theoretical FP+8 BPs level 59 with weight hammers +10 and know how shitty the ap and resists and hp will be before actually investing in the weight hammer ^^

The Archer AP Formula is 99.9% Accurate For All Levels (99.0% at lv80? haha)

Ignore Me Senior Member

At level 81 i get Metalkon suggestion to be.

AP=(0.000329127 * 81 * WeaponAP * TotalStr) + 114

Like you say prayer is 45% not 50%. Although thats with attack pathos gloves only noticed after doing the maths.

So HB rb+7 Weapon ap 187, str 254+245, lvl 81 = 2595 and 3793 w/ prayer , 3893 enchant

Or Leonar+7 and Lyconan+7 in off hand, Weapon ap 128, str 254+274, lvl 81 = 1908, 2775 w/ prayer 2880 enchant

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

You should post how the succes rate of upgrading is and with burning yo ^^

much more usefull but only pm me h34r:

Ignore Me Senior Member

You should post how the succes rate of upgrading is and with burning yo ^^[/b]
    I think the point is people want to know what they will get before they buy.

Buy strength +10 or buy +5 more ap on a weapon.

A forumlae would be very useful.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I think the point is people want to know what they will get before they buy.

Buy strength +10 or buy +5 more ap on a weapon.

A forumlae would be very useful.[/b]
    if they would make a 100% upgrade formula im sure ppl will enjoy it more since you dont have to worry to burn, just make. Like stats? yes > Pk no? > sell with a lot o fprofit.

Ofc this will take out some fun since upgrading is no more risk then. So only tell me plx

At level 81 i get Metalkon suggestion to be.

AP=(0.000329127 * 81 * WeaponAP * TotalStr) + 114

Like you say prayer is 45% not 50%. Although thats with attack pathos gloves only noticed after doing the maths.

So HB rb+7 Weapon ap 187, str 254+245, lvl 81 = 2595 and 3793 w/ prayer , 3893 enchant

Or Leonar+7 and Lyconan+7 in off hand, Weapon ap 128, str 254+274, lvl 81 = 1908, 2775 w/ prayer 2880 enchant[/b]
    The formula's must be without pathos/enhance/wolf/book/anything, those things can be calculated afterwards.

Willows

if they would make a 100% upgrade formula im sure ppl will enjoy it more since you dont have to worry to burn, just make. Like stats? yes > Pk no? > sell with a lot o fprofit.

Ofc this will take out some fun since upgrading is no more risk then. So only tell me plx [/b]
    Theoretically possible but most likely totally unreasonable to figure out. If K2 or Mgame or whoever is smart, it's based on many, many things that the player doesn't have access to and cannot control. So even if I were to tell you that I figured out the anvil and it's 100% chance to +9 if there are 1,654 level 57s online in lufferson beramus with a cumulative total of 5,477,696,271 coins in their collective inventories at exactly 4:17 on a thursday... there's no way you can replicate that exact scenario anyhow, so all that info is useless to you.

There probably are ways to hack the anvil and figure out how it works. Nothing legit, though, and therefore I'm not interested

@Ashet

Those verified or estimates? I've got a screenie of a lvl83 beta priest with 19 less weapon ap and 125 less bonus str who gets 1135 less total ap than that. Seems like a bit much to me but I don't really know, it could be pretty accurate

@Metalkon

I didn't realise your formula thing was so easy to use
    I thought the 0.0000xxxx was just some arbitrary number you calculated through somethingorother, haha

Ignore Me Senior Member

@Ashet
    Those verified or estimates? I've got a screenie of a lvl83 beta priest with 19 less weapon ap and 125 less bonus str who gets 1135 less total ap than that. Seems like a bit much to me but I don't really know, it could be pretty accurate [/b]
    They are my everyday stats.

misterfrisco

Trust me his BP does have those stats. I thought my AP was high at 3380 for my warrior but with the wep he has and the gear i beleive it. I know EWs went down really fast when we XP on them.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

AP=(0.000329127 * 80 * 191 * 292 (233 + 59) + 114 = 1468 + pathos gloves which is around 1524 which is my base ap no book ^_^

works or me lolz