Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

fire dmg vs lightning dmg

This is a discussion on fire dmg vs lightning dmg within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; you see the difference? that's 15 elemental more... LOL at you.... give me a proof or gtfo![/b] i am the ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

you see the difference? that's 15 elemental more...
    LOL at you....

give me a proof or gtfo![/b]
    i am the proof, played fire mage for 5 years, bb

Willows

i am the proof, played fire mage for 5 years, bb[/b]
    Dude, I'm normally a tolerant person, but your ego is starting to piss me off.

You're nothing if you don't have the balls to admit you might be wrong.

And screenshots >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the memory of a character that you no longer play and when you did play was like 6 levels lower than it is now. Not to mention there's tons of info missing for the random numbers you chuck out, such as levels and resists etc. You're devaluing your own opinion when you keep spouting it out without backing it up. It's fucking annoying to see you drop into every thread, spout some bullshit (elysium +4 = chaotic +8 O_O) and then say something the equivalent of "I'm god @ mage, therefore I'm right".

I could go about spouting that level 70 light skill (stun cloud) does 1200 dmg because I hit some level 40 buffed rogue in the arena for 1188 with it once, but I'd be full of shit because most of the time it does like 800-1000 dmg.

You're not the proof, you're just some darche with a giant ego.

i am the proof, played fire mage for 5 years, bb[/b]
    Dude, I'm normally a tolerant person, but your ego is starting to piss me off.

You're nothing if you don't have the balls to admit you might be wrong.

And screenshots >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the memory of a character that you no longer play and when you did play was like 6 levels lower than it is now. Not to mention there's tons of info missing for the random numbers you chuck out, such as levels and resists etc. You're devaluing your own opinion when you keep spouting it out without backing it up. It's fucking annoying to see you drop into every thread, spout some bullshit (elysium +4 = chaotic +8 O_O) and then say something the equivalent of "I'm god @ mage, therefore I'm right".

I could go about spouting that level 70 light skill (stun cloud) does 1200 dmg because I hit some level 40 buffed rogue in the arena for 1188 with it once, but I'd be full of shit because most of the time it does like 800-1000 dmg.

You're not the proof, you're just some darche with a giant ego.[/b]
    ty

Im have been playing a mage for 3 years, but that's enough for me...

atm as a Light I can hit a lvl80+ warrior for around 650-700, while as a fire I did max 750 on them (same uniques)

is that also with the same staff cizia? or changed element ofcourse

yes... Chaotic / Scorching +8 and Imirs/Flame Rings +1 (213mp build)

St0neColdKill3r

ty

atm as a Light I can hit a lvl80+ warrior for around 650-700, while as a fire I did max 750 on them (same uniques)[/b]
    Yee theres not 1 melee i don't spam high 700's-800's with blade on Flinch my lightning mage. The stun rate is pretty damn high again at least for me and i love messing about on that char.

Yee theres not 1 melee i don't spam high 700's-800's with blade on Flinch my lightning mage. The stun rate is pretty damn high again at least for me and i love messing about on that char.[/b]
    gimme ur faun :P

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

i hit ppl for 400 on my screen T_T with lightning blade (120 mp build )
    chaotic +9 ..........

with 2x imir +0 dmg goes to 450 ............not really relevant dmg

fu all that spam 700+

Willows

atm as a Light I can hit a lvl80+ warrior for around 650-700, while as a fire I did max 750 on them (same uniques)[/b]
    Inconclusive.

WP = 30/32/35/40 fr, 10/12/15/20 lr
    ROC = 20/22/25/30 fr

Could be mistaken, but warriors generally have more FR than LR, so comparing the damage diff there is like comparing fire damage to light on a rogue with dual LBs.

I've noticed that resists are not giving that much :P

the biggest difference is being seen on paper BPs, but they are getting stunned like 90% of the time xD but it's mostly around 50-70dmg.... maybe a bit more

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

5 elemental resist = 1% dmg reduced.......smt around that

ty

Yes but most warriors use roc's, which have FR, if they wouldn't you would hit harder with fire .

i have a dcz light mage. when u blade theres 2-3 damages. R attack for usually 15-30, Then theres the staff damage 15-30 and then the element damage which is 400's. So i've hit 450's before with out the R damage. Thats a killa Mage!!!

I hope you guys realize element is really one of the smallest factors in blade damage. Try testing the damage difference with nova,manes,impact etc.. THEN you will see how big the difference really is.

pthawaii

People always say that element don't count for 72 skill, and only ap counts. But I tested elix 8 vs ge 8 and the ge 8 did more damage with blade attack on test dummies in moradon. Maybe that doesn't carry over to pk, but it was clear that the ge 8 did more damage than elix 8 on test dummy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12