Some weapon choices

This is a discussion on Some weapon choices within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; In a normal PK enviorment; lots of mages, some sneaky rogues and heavy warrior melee parties. As a warrior I ...
Page: 1

AlwaysSayDie

Default Some weapon choices

In a normal PK enviorment; lots of mages, some sneaky rogues and heavy warrior melee parties.

As a warrior I want to build pressure fast, if not snach a few kills here and there. The guys im fighting have +8 shells and dual IN / IB

Here are the weapons I can obtain. Choose 1 setup.

raptor+8
    Hellbreaker +8
    Giga +8
    Lugias +8 | hagunk +8
    Spear of murky+8 | hagunk +8

Im thinking about spear of murky and hagunk. This would net me the most AP due to alot of STR on both murky and hagunk.

I want to deal the most damage as possible VS these guys with +8 shells and in / ib

What do you guys think should be the weapon of my dreams?
    Please elaborate your answer Thanks in advance

Raoul

[QUOTE=AlwaysSayDie;2510588]In a normal PK enviorment; lots of mages, some sneaky rogues and heavy warrior melee parties.

As a warrior I want to build pressure fast, if not snach a few kills here and there. The guys im fighting have +8 shells and dual IN / IB

Here are the weapons I can obtain. Choose 1 setup.

raptor+8
    Hellbreaker +8
    Giga +8
    Lugias +8 | hagunk +8
    Spear of murky+8 | hagunk +8

Im thinking about spear of murky and hagunk. This would net me the most AP due to alot of STR on both murky and hagunk.

I want to deal the most damage as possible VS these guys with +8 shells and in / ib

Well I would say out of that pool, forget those weapons and go for one of the new cursed ones.. you can get a nebrios 7 which is better than lugais 8 for a lot cheaper and with cursed effect... or a wiri +7 or baal +7, which are very nice choices. Out of that pool as far as doing nice damage I would say that hell breaker +8 would do the most. Raptor 8 doesnt even compare to any of those choices, lugias 8/hanguk is better than murky and hanguk due to the hp bonus which will help u live longer and have more mana... giga 8 is just past its prime... ppl have too much hp and ac these days. The bonuses are nice but ... with cursed weapons and such... giga doesnt compete any more due to low attack power. So I would say take your options and go cursed!

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

neb with Hagunk would be awesome - or maybe like an impact+9
    you`ll gain some Hp which is very helpful for PK and decent AP

Megatr0n

If you are going for quick damage, and the resist to every weapon is equal, I'd actually suggest a raptor. If they are in shell, they wont' be using a talia, and the IN/IB combo gives 20 def to every weapon, meaning g0g0 high AP.

AlwaysSayDie

Quote Originally Posted by Megatr0n View Post
    If you are going for quick damage, and the resist to every weapon is equal, I'd actually suggest a raptor. If they are in shell, they wont' be using a talia, and the IN/IB combo gives 20 def to every weapon, meaning g0g0 high AP.
    First decent reply from someone who actually read the topic. Thanks

Well from these Items i would choose Murky + hanguk if u are 75-83 . It gives u weapon deffense, thats very usefull against these warriors. And at high lvls u get very good ap from these STR bonuses. So that will be mine choise

If u are rlb or something like that, then definately HB +8, element does the work

get.that.money

I would say hb +8 if ur trying to do more damage on ur opponents...if ur wanting to stay alive longer I would go with the giga +8 for the bonuses...just depends on how u pk really

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysSayDie View Post
    First decent reply from someone who actually read the topic. Thanks
    if you like his answer then that means your only victims gonna be warriors Archers and mages - if you can call warriors victims so thats down to Archers and Mages
    every Priest in CZ got all the weapon def. they can get their hands on :S along with sins cuz all the sins i ever pked with have weapon def. armor so what you need to get is a weapon with bonuses sure Rappy got the most AP - neb and hag gives you more ele and awesome HP with resist xD

AlwaysSayDie

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    if you like his answer then that means your only victims gonna be warriors Archers and mages - if you can call warriors victims so thats down to Archers and Mages
    every Priest in CZ got all the weapon def. they can get their hands on :S along with sins cuz all the sins i ever pked with have weapon def. armor so what you need to get is a weapon with bonuses sure Rappy got the most AP - neb and hag gives you more ele and awesome HP with resist xD

Sure sure. but is "neb" in the list? no.

it's for a private server

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysSayDie View Post
    Sure sure. but is "neb" in the list? no.

it's for a private server
    okk xD lol

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

lol .. get hb or giga
    for privates ^_^

get the hell breaker