Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

fire mage

This is a discussion on fire mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well i don't want to be complete/crimson mage. I'm leaning towards paper mage, also ill be using this in dcz/rlb. ...
Page: 1

bhupinder

Well i don't want to be complete/crimson mage. I'm leaning towards paper mage, also ill be using this in dcz/rlb. I need to know what kind of things i should look for, don't worry about budget. Also i hear ppl putting stats into mp, i thought that mp doesnt work in pk? Btw i play olympia

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Well i don't want to be complete/crimson mage. I'm leaning towards paper mage, also ill be using this in dcz/rlb. I need to know what kind of things i should look for, don't worry about budget. Also i hear ppl putting stats into mp, i thought that mp doesnt work in pk? Btw i play olympia[/b]
    MP in stat's is all about DMG , But ofc MP on armor dosn't work

So far if you don't wanna go crimson/shells, Bah theres 2build that I can tell you to go for:

1: Crystal build, set crystal +8/+9, with an hellblood+8 ( or higher O.O).. with ironset, dual fr ( the max you can get), I kinda like CE ( so get the max +)

or either just go G2 or G3 armor +8/+9 with a scorching staff+8( or higher...) , with the same uniques acc's i stated...

That's just my opinion tough

bhupinder

so putting mp in stats does work? just not in armor right?

Anal Rapist Senior Member

so putting mp in stats does work? just not in armor right?[/b]
    Yep, MP in stats is what make's the dmg.. that's why at low lvl we have some paper mage, cuz they can max out mp

As for the armor, it does work but only on monsters.. in PVP use HP armor, since mp dosn't work

Yep, MP in stats is what make's the dmg.. that's why at low lvl we have some paper mage, cuz they can max out mp

As for the armor, it does work but only on monsters.. in PVP use HP armor, since mp dosn't work[/b]
    if im not mistaken, MP from armors/jewels does work, but it's very hardly noticeable - which makes it kinda worthless comparing to HP bonus :P

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

if im not mistaken, MP from armors/jewels does work, but it's very hardly noticeable - which makes it kinda worthless comparing to HP bonus :P[/b]
    nah its never worked on pvp.. when i was nub i made mp amor set +8 and bought mp hewels crystal neck crystal rings crystal belt crystal belt lol..

i was like 62 at the time.... had like 400 hp... when i was able to drop nova it did the same damage as when i was wearing the npc armor.

its was like 247 + 120 mp

pre ke ofc

damge was only like 600 this was with wood staff +7

later when they told me that mp does not work in pvp i made my hp armor... and never went back to mp...

the damage was exactly the same with mp uniques as with hp uniques... i sure did miss the high damage in mobs... but i loved even more being able to surive more than 2 hits

bhupinder

paper +8 set
    lycoan +7
    glass belt
    dual rom (fr's when i can)
    ep
    dual sse
    and a ss+0 reduced

would that be fine?

ILoveYouToo

paper +8 set
    lycoan +7
    glass belt
    dual rom (fr's when i can)
    ep
    dual sse
    and a ss+0 reduced

would that be fine?[/b]
    thats not bad. I could go for an ep +1/2 then fr's +1 then sse's +1 in that order

nah its never worked on pvp.. when i was nub i made mp amor set +8 and bought mp hewels crystal neck crystal rings crystal belt crystal belt lol..

i was like 62 at the time.... had like 400 hp... when i was able to drop nova it did the same damage as when i was wearing the npc armor.

its was like 247 + 120 mp

pre ke ofc

damge was only like 600 this was with wood staff +7

later when they told me that mp does not work in pvp i made my hp armor... and never went back to mp...

the damage was exactly the same with mp uniques as with hp uniques... i sure did miss the high damage in mobs... but i loved even more being able to surive more than 2 hits[/b]
    somebody has posted this here, not sure who was it tho...

things may have changed and it should be checked just to let everyone know :P

im 200 in mp atm , 70 in hp at lvl 75, 1 flame ring and hell blood 7, staffing from 550-700, rest is shells 7, quest uniques

Alibaba85

im 160int build rest into MP(252) at lvl 81.... using complete+7, scorching+8, duel FR+1's... staffing it real nice damage, too big of a disparity to put a number on it.. one and 2 hit alot of unbuffed rogues with my fire armor on

use that same gear, minus the completes on a 112int dcz mage, cept i dont use the linens +8, using paper +8 armors. It pwns... blading dcz guys from 500-700 + DOT. Most dcz rogues even buffed are 3-4hits with fireblade. This is very nice build considering I use a +6paper DD helm and skelly belt.

when i use that gear on my RLB mage... i restat and put 200 in MP, 112int and rest into HP... 5k Hp buffed with this build and the damage is freaking sexy.

if ur a Cwest mage.....leave me a pm and i will show u the gear and damages on all but the RLB mage, i dont want to restat him as Ive got him 160int ice mage using shio's +2. Ice damage is nice tho xD

use that same gear, minus the completes on a 112int dcz mage, cept i dont use the linens +8, using paper +8 armors. It pwns... blading dcz guys from 500-700 + DOT. Most dcz rogues even buffed are 3-4hits with fireblade. This is very nice build considering I use a +6paper DD helm and skelly belt.[/b]
    BIG LIES

Blading 700 with a dcz mage is impossible with your gear. (frs +1's / scorching +8 )

Even my 80 mage cannot do 700 damage with 42 skill with FULL mp and fr's+3/hb+8, so your dcz mage can never do 700 dmg.

My max hit in dcz was 554 if I remember correclty, some guy from sweden did more dmg with fr's +3 and 112/paper (not sure which one) but it was only like 30 diff. His name was takio or something from diez.

im 160int build rest into MP(252) at lvl 81.... using complete+7, scorching+8, duel FR+1's... staffing it real nice damage, too big of a disparity to put a number on it.. one and 2 hit alot of unbuffed rogues with my fire armor on[/b]
    Fire armor always does the same damage, full hp mage or full mp. You will always hit 1400, like all the other fire mages on ur server. But 65/70 skill will show you a dmg reduction of 15% so when u get hit by fire armor u'll only receive 1190 dmg.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

BIG LIES

Blading 700 with a dcz mage is impossible with your gear. (frs +1's / scorching +8)

Even my 80 mage cannot do 700 damage with 42 skill with FULL mp and fr's+3/hb+8, so your dcz mage can never do 700 dmg.

My max hit in dcz was 554 if I remember correclty, some guy from sweden did more dmg with fr's +3 and 112/paper (not sure which one) but it was only like 30 diff. His name was takio or something from diez.[/b]
    I'm not quite sure what he said... but if he did mean blading, that's impossible to hit 500-700 with scorching 8 and dual Frs +1. I spammed 700-800s usually with elixir +8 and FR +1 and FR +0 on Girakon while the mage was outlvled, lvl 79, (everyone on gold prem and server was new)... so if you are telling me that your max (700) with fire blade hits the same as my minimum with fire STAFF and pretty much same gear... then there is something wrong.

jpo183

If someone could answer this itd be great. Im used to only playing DCZ mages and I am going RLB and was going to go fire.

1) Does a paper mage g1 armour get owned even with the proper jewlry?

2) I heard on this board that the 2nd ring does not give the same amount of bonuses as the first ring IE dual FRs. If this is true wouldnt it be better to go for a ROM?

3) Does the crystal fire mage put out enough damage to solo pk and can he survive? In DCZ I played a lite mage and pawnd solo

4) I hear a lot of talk about ice mages in RLB why? Ice is typically support. I am also assuming when people speak of tank mages they mean high hp and ac low dmg (support)?

tks

bhupinder

i was thinking to go to t2 and use linen and scorching +7. Also i get get a little dd and can find a +5/+6 t1 dd with that so i get more dd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast