1. no, it may stay alive, but u are forced to use a lycaon staff... and if u went with 112int (or 110 dun remember) you'd be able to use scorching (or other ed staff) which will give u the same or even higher dmg + u get def & ddIf someone could answer this itd be great. Im used to only playing DCZ mages and I am going RLB and was going to go fire.
1) Does a paper mage g1 armour get owned even with the proper jewlry?
2) I heard on this board that the 2nd ring does not give the same amount of bonuses as the first ring IE dual FRs. If this is true wouldnt it be better to go for a ROM?
3) Does the crystal fire mage put out enough damage to solo pk and can he survive? In DCZ I played a lite mage and pawnd solo
4) I hear a lot of talk about ice mages in RLB why? Ice is typically support. I am also assuming when people speak of tank mages they mean high hp and ac low dmg (support)?
2. Also read about this somewhere, some1 said he checked it, but I've tried this and Im still getting the same dmg...
3. any mage can solo pk as long as he's not duffed :P if u r able to get fp dd, then go ahead, crystal is great build
4. Ice is not only a support. It's the best for supporting, but this does NOT mean ice can't kill.. Im building dmg ice mage at Ionia atm and, as far, it's doing pretty well as I said, pking solo is almost impossible, cuz u'll get duffed and easily pwned. Also in RLB there's only party pk going on. That's why ppl mostly choose support mages. But I was playing with few very good lightning supports and flame dmg mages and I really liked that pk