Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

fire mage build on girakon

This is a discussion on fire mage build on girakon within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; If you want more damage you need Flame rings, imo ROL / ROM on a flame mage is retarded :P ...
Page: 2

If you want more damage you need Flame rings, imo ROL / ROM on a flame mage is retarded :P

this was my build as a level 80 flame mage :P

50 hp
    160 int
    rest mp

SSEs
    FRs
    completes +8
    Hell blood +8
    Iron belt
    Iron neck

and with this you will get 1k ac.. and that is enough for Girakon, altho i dunno your budget..

your uniques would do good on a support ice mage...

If you want more damage you need Flame rings, imo ROL / ROM on a flame mage is retarded :P

this was my build as a level 80 flame mage :P

50 hp
    160 int
    rest mp

SSEs
    FRs
    completes +8
    Hell blood +8
    Iron belt
    Iron neck

and with this you will get 1k ac.. and that is enough for Girakon, altho i dunno your budget..
    your uniques would do good on a support ice mage...[/b]
    Thats enough for every server, except for the fr's maybe. If you cannot get kills/stay alive with this gear you shouldn't play mage cause u'll never learn how to play it.
    and jup int fire mage without flame rings is useles.

i picked up a elysium+7 so im gonna try light mage for the time being

Thats enough for every server, except for the fr's maybe. If you cannot get kills/stay alive with this gear you shouldn't play mage cause u'll never learn how to play it.
    and jup int fire mage without flame rings is useles.[/b]
    lol so not true i hadn't played mage at all not too long time ago and i wanted to test it in beta and i did well won almost all vses i did with some ''not high ranked'' players in total almost the only vses i lost was the 1st ones i had and vs against theunbeatable and his companions :P

first exp to 75 then go crystal +8 then put 144int then 200mp rest hp get crimson dd + bronzebelt + scoarching+7
    = 3k hp un buffed with like 550def with 22 dd... u will hit 800 novas 500 blades + 1k incineration.... gl on ur build

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol so not true i hadn't played mage at all not too long time ago and i wanted to test it in beta and i did well won almost all vses i did with some ''not high ranked'' players in total almost the only vses i lost was the 1st ones i had and vs against theunbeatable and his companions :P[/b]
    in beta? did u vs me :P?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12