Be a fire mage or a light mage at lvl 80 ?

This is a discussion on Be a fire mage or a light mage at lvl 80 ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So as the topic says i wonder as krowaz mage built and rest of the stats in mp if it ...
Page: 1

Question Be a fire mage or a light mage at lvl 80 ?

So as the topic says i wonder as krowaz mage built and rest of the stats in mp if it worth being light mage since the stunt rate is really low... Consider skills from fire and lightning at lvl 80 and damage deal with blade/strong spell. Thx

If you play with mages may be fire would be better cuz of the high damage, but if you play with melees go Light cuz of party needs ice, cancel cast on priests, blink and ofc TP which is the most important skill on mages even in mage parties.....Damage with blade using imir's or Fr's will be high anyway, but in skills obviously Fire is higher

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

as the guy said, even if ur in a mage clan, light does stun actually, not only staff but novas as well, and u would still do high dmg, as u could support in a party stunning priests/blinking to save urself, 200 mp at least.

Stunt rate has been desrease bad time =\ i always been light on mage but i thought that even fire and ice with 72 skill do cancel priest ?

Beholdlove

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranozor View Post
    Stunt rate has been desrease bad time =\ i always been light on mage but i thought that even fire and ice with 72 skill do cancel priest ?
    Nope they dont cancel.

Ok thx guys

Depends, if u wanna be a killer i'd say go fire, fire hits harder and the lvl 80 skill is awsome..
    And i've also been lvl 80 light mage wich i also enjoyed, but more on the fact that u dont die fast.. Seeing urself getting attack, blink, and ur safe
    or even double blink nd ur not even in the sight of ur enemy
    all depends on how u want to play

towntown

Like everyone said.

Light for suport>kills. (Best class for suport because blink)
    Fire for kills>suport.

For Fire build go always for more damage, so your stats imo should be 160int, 255mp and the rest hp.

For Light build, if you want kills imo go for 160int, 255mp and the rest hp( but you will not hit like a fire mage), if you want suport go for 160int, the minimun for use a staff, some str for use a Dread shield or other shield you have and the rest hp.

If I were you I would go for fire. More fun. XD