Fire mage lvl 80+

This is a discussion on Fire mage lvl 80+ within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi guys, Im looking for some tips about high lvl fire mage mainly geared to make big damage with staff ...
Page: 1

BennyBoy

Default Fire mage lvl 80+

Hi guys,
    Im looking for some tips about high lvl fire mage mainly geared to make big damage with staff or cast spell. I want to be able to take some great warrior hits (playing dies server) and being able to kill some of them too. I won't really use a shield bcz cs are really expensive so there is what I plan to look for :

I will stat probly 160int for krowaz and rest in mp.

krowaz +7 set
    Iron set (starting at +0)
    dual fr+3
    earing ???
    Staff ??? (hb+8, ss+8, aztec gold fulitol+7) ???

I never really played a high lvl mage but I once shared one. So if any good mage players can give me some advice about what I should get or what I miss and if I should stat that way.

thx

For earing, u should use LKP,
    For Staff, HB +8 is best for me, even if i never tested fulitol

Iron set... hum i play with EP+2 and i think i should be better than the IN for a mage. i u have enought money buy a +3 and u will fly

krowaz +7 are the best atm, with bonus, will not find anything better, apart +8 ofc.

FR +3, nothing to say lol : 100% agree ! ^^ ( but if u have some ROF +3 ...xD )

Enjoy fire mages

BennyBoy

Quote Originally Posted by 3ffusi0on View Post
    For earing, u should use LKP,
    For Staff, HB +8 is best for me, even if i never tested fulitol

Iron set... hum i play with EP+2 and i think i should be better than the IN for a mage. i u have enought money buy a +3 and u will fly

krowaz +7 are the best atm, with bonus, will not find anything better, apart +8 ofc.

FR +3, nothing to say lol : 100% agree ! ^^ ( but if u have some ROF +3 ...xD )

Enjoy fire mages
    I had dual rof +0 but ... even +3 u get more fire damage with fr+3 i think and i need some damage :P
    Most of mages tell to use lkp so i guess its good xD but can u make it to +3 bcz its +4 visual bugg ?
    About Ep... arent they kinda expensive ? i think in is better till your ep is +2 or +3.
    For staff i like the curse of aztec gold fulitol so i guess ill check price of a +7 and price of a hb+8 xD

ty :P

forget about HB8, fulitol+7 is better. with all those items you mentioned above, you probably looking for 900dmg+ with fire staff and 1500dmg+with Igzination in general.

BennyBoy

Quote Originally Posted by flyingjack22 View Post
    forget about HB8, fulitol+7 is better. with all those items you mentioned above, you probably looking for 900dmg+ with fire staff and 1500dmg+with Igzination in general.
    Thats great i wonder if i could reach 1000 damage or so with staff xD could be awsome but ill probly need fulitol 8 which i cant afford for a while lol

BigAppleGuy

dreaming for 900-1000 staff dmg I had staff with 133 ap and would only sometimes get 800 fire staff dmg w/ fr+2 and 3

since your budget seems tight as hell,

you should get an light belt of life +2/+3

Yeah, LKP's are the best choice, and I prefer fulitol +7 over hb +8. I always used EP +2, but if the IN is cheaper go for the IN I guess... And you are probably going to hit 700~800 in warriors and priests with staff and 800~900 in rogues and mages.