Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fire Mage Stat setup.

This is a discussion on Fire Mage Stat setup. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi, i can't decide on what stat setup i should have on my level 80 flame mage. it is stated ...
Page: 1

Hi, i can't decide on what stat setup i should have on my level 80 flame mage.

it is stated 80/45/15

Crimson set +8/15
    EP +2
    Glass Belt
    Hell Blood +8
    Flame Rings +2 dual
    WSE +1 dual

I'm thinking i won't have a lot of HP if i went 246 mp ( I have 160 INT )

Should i go 200 MP 160 int 96 HP which would give me 500-600 extra hp, how much would the damage loss be?

I'm thinking if i went the 200 mp build, i will have around 3200-3600 hp unbuffed, which i like :P

thanks

RE5PECTmf

With similar build as a light mage ( Imir ring's +1 and Elysium+8) , armors and jewels the same , with hp valkyrie's I had 3672hp I believe and around 7.1k mana . That is with 225 mp , with 200 on mp , u'll have roughly 3600+ + 25x15 = around 4k unbuffed . I would say go with 225 mp , ur mana will be high so u don't have to pot a lot in vs , and 5.6k+hp and around 1k+ def with 350 ac and enchant will be more than enough .

imo 200mp rest hp...

and try to get LKP +1 :P

imo 200mp rest hp...

and try to get LKP +1 :P[/b]
    In diez you hit for jack shit with only 200 mp. Now I hardly hit 1K with meteor with hb +8 fr +3/fr+2 due to the high fr every one has. Fire mages are supposed to be damage dealers so you want to max out your mp. And with that uniques you'll get 3K hp easily with only 50 hp stats. I only have ep +1 / dual wse +2 / iron belt/ +8 armor , 1 piece +9 , fr +2/+3 and my hp is 3.1k unbuffed ( only 50 hp stat points.

When I had 180 mp my staff damage was around 600 with dual fr+2 (rocs have fr) now I hit evryone nearly 750-800 and rogues 900+. I lvled my mage from 0 to 80 and i always put more and more points in MP, when I look back to when I had 200 mp ( lvl 70 or so ) and now 246 mp (lvl 80) the damage diff is huge.

In diez you hit for jack shit with only 200 mp. Now I hardly hit 1K with meteor with hb +8 fr +3/fr+2 due to the high fr every one has. Fire mages are supposed to be damage dealers so you want to max out your mp. And with that uniques you'll get 3K hp easily with only 50 hp stats. I only have ep +1 / dual wse +2 / iron belt/ +8 armor , 1 piece +9 , fr +2/+3 and my hp is 3.1k unbuffed ( only 50 hp stat points.

When I had 180 mp my staff damage was around 600 with dual fr+2 (rocs have fr) now I hit evryone nearly 750-800 and rogues 900+. I lvled my mage from 0 to 80 and i always put more and more points in MP, when I look back to when I had 200 mp ( lvl 70 or so ) and now 246 mp (lvl 80) the damage diff is huge.[/b]

go max mp 160 (162 POOLE+7) INT

its best for fire mage...

you have lvl / items and you are rdy to start pwning

go max mp 160 (162 POOLE+7) INT

its best for fire mage...
    you have lvl / items and you are rdy to start pwning [/b]
    lolz... Pole is one of the lamest staffs in game...

full mp there's no other way to go

simpleguy144

STATS: 144 INT
    220 MP
    REST HP

ARMOR & STAFF:
    crystal set and hell blood +8

You will have balance AC, HP and DAMAGE

Unless the oportunity comes around for a full +9/19 cheap Crystal set, i don't think i will go crystal :P and i tried out both builds on a friend of mines mage. and decided on 246, thanks

Unless the oportunity comes around for a full +9/19 cheap Crystal set, i don't think i will go crystal :P and i tried out both builds on a friend of mines mage. and decided on 246, thanks [/b]
    Very good decision!

STATS: 144 INT
    220 MP
    REST HP

ARMOR & STAFF:
    crystal set and hell blood +8

You will have balance AC, HP and DAMAGE[/b]
    u need fp def set to do build like this...

otherwise, shells > crystals

a fire mage who puts points in hp is stupid.

some of you guys really make me lol, and... pole of player is a good staff. Like wearing a shield with 84 ap on it, not the perfect fire staff tho. I've always had max mp, never had problems to get kills or survive in cz.

a fire mage who puts points in hp is stupid.

some of you guys really make me lol, and... pole of player is a good staff. Like wearing a shield with 84 ap on it, not the perfect fire staff tho. I've always had max mp, never had problems to get kills or survive in cz.[/b]
    well, imo a fire mage who doesn't put any points in hp is stupid, cuz he'll die way before he'll be able to kill any1...

pole of player is shitty staff... I prefer to put my SS on than use a Pole...

RE5PECTmf

pole of player is shitty staff... I prefer to put my SS on than use a Pole...[/b]
    SS+0 :

Defense Ability : 88
    HP Bonus : 100
    MP Bonus : 100
    Resistance to Flame : 30
    Resistance to Glacier : 15
    Resistance to Lightning : 15
    Resistance to Magic : 15
    Resistance to Poison : 30
    Resistance to Curse : 15

Pole +7

Attack Power : 81
    Defense Ability : 48
    Flame Damage : 49
    Glacier Damage : 49
    Lightning Damage : 49
    Health Bonus : 7
    HP Bonus : 350
    MP Bonus : 350
    Intelligence Bonus : 7
    Resistance to Flame : 21
    Resistance to Glacier : 21
    Resistance to Lightning : 21
    Required Magic Power : 112
    Required Intelligence : 162

In this case I would chose 350hp / 250 mana more rather than a 40 def , only cuz u have ability to still make some hits when u run , or slow opponent . Don't underestimate pole , its the best support staff out there , and fire mage who don't know to play support from time to time is stupid also . About putting HP points , well , that's personal preference , I would sacrifice 20 points to balance up a char , but thats only me ... and I currently play as light , so I need more hp stay alive and run into group if its needed to try to stun a priest , for fire mages .. u can max out mp if u find that have enough hp to survive .

well, imo a fire mage who doesn't put any points in hp is stupid, cuz he'll die way before he'll be able to kill any1...

pole of player is shitty staff... I prefer to put my SS on than use a Pole...[/b]
    rofl

i can tank 4-5 warriors with only 50 hp points. Like putting 30 points in hp would make a huge diff? 600 hp is like 2 hits from a warrior. And as a fire mage your damage will decrease dramaticly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast