Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fire Mage Stat setup.

This is a discussion on Fire Mage Stat setup. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; SS+0 : In this case I would chose 2 50hp / 250 mana more rather than a 40 def , ...
Page: 2

SS+0 :
    In this case I would chose 250hp / 250 mana more rather than a 40 def , only cuz u have ability to still make some hits when u run , or slow opponent . Don't underestimate pole , its the best support staff out there , and fire mage who don't know to play support from time to time is stupid also . About putting HP points , well , that's personal preference , I would sacrifice 20 points to balance up a char , but thats only me ... and I currently play as light , so I need more hp stay alive and run into group if its needed to try to stun a priest , for fire mages .. u can max out mp if u find that have enough hp to survive .[/b]
    u can always use halloween cane if u want a staff.... imho it's WAY better to get a q staff than pole, make it +8 and rape h34r:

rofl

i can tank 4-5 warriors with only 50 hp points. Like putting 30 points in hp would make a huge diff? 600 hp is like 2 hits from a warrior. And as a fire mage your damage will decrease dramaticly.[/b]
    im not talking about 60-wars h34r: h34r:

with 1,1kdef and 214mp/rest hp Im getting gangbanged preety a lot, and u won't survive with full debuff when there are two 80lvl sins chasing you...

tried fll mp and I prefer having more hp a lot... every hp point helps

u can always use halloween cane if u want a staff.... imho it's WAY better to get a q staff than pole, make it +8 and rape h34r:
    im not talking about 60-wars h34r: h34r:

with 1,1kdef and 214mp/rest hp Im getting gangbanged preety a lot, and u won't survive with full debuff when there are two 80lvl sins chasing you...

tried fll mp and I prefer having more hp a lot... every hp point helps[/b]
    I have 1.2K ac and 40 spear defence (boots/gaunts) 20 club defence pants, 25 dd helmet and in + ib. This comes with 5.1K hp when im scrolled, and i have maximum damage.

If you don't believe me... go watch my vid, i'm tanking a full lvl 80 warrior party in it. (wendetta highest np rank clan in diez, they suck tho.)

Q staff sucks, the new staff at +7 deals higher damage than the quest staff at +8. (my friend tested it). The quest staff is far from unique. But the pole gives you 50 ac, and 550 hp ish, no other staff like this in game.

I have 1.2K ac and 40 spear defence (boots/gaunts) 20 club defence pants, 25 dd helmet and in + ib. This comes with 5.1K hp when im scrolled, and i have maximum damage.

If you don't believe me... go watch my vid, i'm tanking a full lvl 80 warrior party in it. (wendetta highest np rank clan in diez, they suck tho.)

Q staff sucks, the new staff at +7 deals higher damage than the quest staff at +8. (my friend tested it). The quest staff is far from unique. But the pole gives you 50 ac, and 550 hp ish, no other staff like this in game.[/b]
    here's the point.... not every1 got fp defs... I have almost 6k hp, but way less defs (gb+chitins)

try to make a new staff +7... and Q staff +7 was making similar dmg to ex elixir +8 so I don't think it sucks...

I know pole sucks, nothing will change this...

I'd use scorching if I had to run...

here's the point.... not every1 got fp defs... I have almost 6k hp, but way less defs (gb+chitins)

try to make a new staff +7... and Q staff +7 was making similar dmg to ex elixir +8 so I don't think it sucks...

I know pole sucks, nothing will change this...

I'd use scorching if I had to run...[/b]
    HAHA

Scorching gives you what 7 dd and 200 hp? While pole gives you 48 ac and 600 ish hp + resists. And when warriors are chasing you, will you swap to scorching too? cause it's better than 48 ac? while there is no spear def on the scorching.

Like 900 hp makes up for not having weapon defences. Without spear def warriors will still hit you 600 so thats 1,5 hits you have advantage over me.

Your a joke, quit mage, it will be the best believe me.

HAHA

Scorching gives you what 7 dd and 200 hp? While pole gives you 48 ac and 600 ish hp + resists. And when warriors are chasing you, will you swap to scorching too? cause it's better than 48 ac? while there is no spear def on the scorching.

Like 900 hp makes up for not having weapon defences. Without spear def warriors will still hit you 600 so thats 1,5 hits you have advantage over me.

Your a joke, quit mage, it will be the best believe me.[/b]
    <_< scorching is better against sins... and it&#39;s not worth to get a pole when u can get a staff... if u could get both, it would be nice

when there are warriors behind me, im trying not to get hitted at all... and if they do, pole won&#39;t help at all... if they can reach me, I prefer to attack priest not run away and pot like retard <_<

<_< scorching is better against sins... and it&#39;s not worth to get a pole when u can get a staff... if u could get both, it would be nice

when there are warriors behind me, im trying not to get hitted at all... and if they do, pole won&#39;t help at all... if they can reach me, I prefer to attack priest not run away and pot like retard <_<[/b]
    haha, you try not to get hit so you go attack their priest? The only way not to get hit by a warrior is to run away from him, not by attacking his healer. You say that pole won&#39;t help at all? So rol&#39;s are useless too, so valks are useless too? Cause you just said that 48 ac and 600-700 hp is useless against warriors. Why would you put more points in hp then if they are useless anyways? Contradict yourself more pls.

Not worth to get pole when you can get a staff? there are Shitloads of simular staffs available, while the pole is truely unique. hellblood +3 rebirth = staff +8 = gold aztec fulitol +7 = elixir +8 damage wise.

But try to name me 1 staff that&#39;s simular to pole (hp and ac).

I&#39;m seriously doubting that you even play mage.

cizia plays mage Simon think it&#39;s crystal build if i remember right

IMO any fire mage who points point into hp is dumbass (bar paper builds but who the hell goes paper now)

Fire mages are all about dmg, so IMO, enough int for armour (51 str for cs if your rich) and rest into mp for dmg is the perfect build.

Ice and Light mages can be played around with cos theyr&#39;e support, fire are purely dmg so they need to hit hard

It&#39;s like BP, you only need a certain amount of AC /HP to live, a BPs strength is in their debuffing / ap. A fire mages strenght is in their dmg.

haha, you try not to get hit so you go attack their priest? The only way not to get hit by a warrior is to run away from him, not by attacking his healer. You say that pole won&#39;t help at all? So rol&#39;s are useless too, so valks are useless too? Cause you just said that 48 ac and 600-700 hp is useless against warriors. Why would you put more points in hp then if they are useless anyways? Contradict yourself more pls.[/b]
    r u retarted or ... ? I&#39;ll try to make it clearer for you...

I&#39;ve written that im running away if I have to and now we have 2 options:
    1) the only class that is able to hit me is a sin, so I put my scorching staff on and he can suck my ballz
    2) warriors are able to attack me as well, I can do shit about them, so I start to attack priest to make him die faster

you understood now? If not, sry I won&#39;t help you... guess u&#39;ll have to visit some kind of doctor who&#39;ll maybe help u...
    Not worth to get pole when you can get a staff? there are Shitloads of simular staffs available, while the pole is truely unique. hellblood +3 rebirth = staff +8 = gold aztec fulitol +7 = elixir +8 damage wise.[/b]
    as I said, I&#39;ve compared personal staff +7 and exceptional elixir +8 and the damage was only a bit lower... so +8 will hit more

ontopic: depends on server, if u can get shitloads of weapon defs, go ahead with full mp... but I still prefer having more hp (u don&#39;t even know how many times this 800hp have saved me)

r u retarted or ... ? I&#39;ll try to make it clearer for you...

I&#39;ve written that im running away if I have to and now we have 2 options:
    1) the only class that is able to hit me is a sin, so I put my scorching staff on and he can suck my ballz
    2) warriors are able to attack me as well, I can do shit about them, so I start to attack priest to make him die faster

you understood now? If not, sry I won&#39;t help you... guess u&#39;ll have to visit some kind of doctor who&#39;ll maybe help u...

as I said, I&#39;ve compared personal staff +7 and exceptional elixir +8 and the damage was only a bit lower... so +8 will hit more

ontopic: depends on server, if u can get shitloads of weapon defs, go ahead with full mp... but I still prefer having more hp (u don&#39;t even know how many times this 800hp have saved me)[/b]
    You full off bullshit, didn&#39;t see one decent post so far comming from you.

Fire hp mage = dumb as fuk

period.

Pole of player = best choice, cause there is no simular staff around. And it&#39;s like wearing a 3rd rol.

You full off bullshit, didn&#39;t see one decent post so far comming from you.

Fire hp mage = dumb as fuk

period.

Pole of player = best choice, cause there is no simular staff around. And it&#39;s like wearing a 3rd rol.[/b]
    yes ofc... you are the master :unsure: :unsure:

not worth to waste my time here anymore, cya

RE5PECTmf

u can always use halloween cane if u want a staff.... imho it&#39;s WAY better to get a q staff than pole, make it +8 and rape h34r:
    Yes , cuz its simple to make +8 personal weapon .
    its 350 , not 250 hp , IDK why u have corrected that , except that 350 hp , u have 7 health points, which with 80 lvl mage and 14.8 hp per 1 hp point gives around 100+ hp ish , which negates that 100 hp from SS , but nvm ...

with 1,1kdef and 214mp/rest hp Im getting gangbanged preety a lot, and u won&#39;t survive with full debuff when there are two 80lvl sins chasing you...

Tbh , u won&#39;t survive full duffed even if 2 warriors 70+ r chasing you, simply because mage isn&#39;t tank class ... and those who r full tanks , they won&#39;t even get hit by a player , because they&#39;ll stay away and tp/slow ppl . First of all , u gotta see when u r gonna get gangbanged and try to run away before that happpens . 2nd of all , pole is unique for one thing .. u have hp / mana / ressist / def and still ability to switch to 42 ice skill and slow opponent while running , especially because u have glacier elemental on it , so it would be pretty easy , on warriors especially , from sins u can escape , just move ur direction when u run , and they&#39;ll miss a lot . Warriors won&#39;t , thats why its harder to escape from them if u get in range :S[/b]

Willows

Pole of player = best choice, cause there is no simular staff around. And it&#39;s like wearing a 3rd rol.[/b]
    Pole +7
    7 HP/INT, 48 ac, 350 hp/mp, 48ac 21 resists
    81 ap, 49 elements

Scorp Shield +0 / halloween cane
    100 hp/mp. 88 ac, 30 fr 15 gr lr
    2 ap, 0 elements.

Gonna agree with simon here, the only thing comparable doesn&#39;t compare well. Ofc that assumes you can make your personal +7, but still, better than trying your personal staff to +8 for it to be useful.

Imo HP build under level 80 is cool, but at 80 you should have all the necessary skills to keep your ass alive, be it blink or ice block or vampiric fire. Plus you damn well better have some decent gear >: (

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12