Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

fire tank mage, or fire cardboard mage oO

This is a discussion on fire tank mage, or fire cardboard mage oO within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Ah +1, forgot jd had a flame mage, figured he was talking about yours marc. anyways cardboard flame is sexy ...
Page: 2

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Ah +1, forgot jd had a flame mage, figured he was talking about yours marc. anyways cardboard flame is sexy as hell man. i as well could see no reason going anything other than cardboard while being flame, it would be pointless. my personal staff is only +4 right now so im using an elixer and i decided to see what +7 personal staff&#39;s stats are and that staff really is sexy. while elixer requires high int for that 56 elemental damage and 111 ap... personal requires much less and has same ap, much more elemental, health bonus and mp bonus as well as resistances i believe.. the staff truly is unbelievable. i say stick card board as well but if you end up wanting to try something different other than fire then go full completes, etc. <3 you. sorry about the prick not selling you hb+8.. fukin idiot....[/b]
    i was talking about marcs char XD hahahah

Oh weird LOL marc posted advice on his own char LOL!!! Anyways I&#39;d say card board flame ftw marc gets lots of kills

Rooki3

stay card board

Augustus

stay 100int ; get to 80 for the extra hp possibly even ac

never say 160 int mages (fire suck)
    check simontjeuhs pk vid and i played also a fire mage and within 10 days i am going fire again

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

never say 160 int mages (fire suck)
    check simontjeuhs pk vid and i played also a fire mage and within 10 days i am going fire again [/b]
    i did more damage to everything whit staff of player +5 than whit woe +7, SAME INT AND MP !
    so woe sucks imo, personal staff +7 whit 100 int, i always would have wanted that build but i lost my staff :S
    now im going to sorchign staff whit 112 int, and max mp.

However i would take at lvl 75 crystal +8 armor and +7 hellblood(or whatever ur skilled in, garp, elysium)

im not sure what dmg you will make, but i bet its lower than ur current, but i aint sure! :S
    but you gonna have alot more ac and int. And thats what matters in vses if u VS alot

if you go hellblood/crystal +8 build, tell me if you do more dmg or less!

and also maybe you can post 5 times the damage whit fire impact to moradon iron sacerof (or whatever they are) whit ur current build
    and then also to the same target 5 times whit ur new build, im interested to see how much dmg you do now :S

I dont plan on changing anytime soon but if I do I will tell you the difference in damage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12