I've been a rogue since I started playing ko, and am now leveling a mage. I've asked around, read most of the guides, and some older posts, but the guides are either outdated or I get different answers from people.
To start: my stats unbuffed:
elysium1rb/complete1rb/gob pads/dual Imirs0/skele0/wp+1/quest earrings/and I do have dd25/spear 20 helms
In pk(rlb/bdw)I handle myself pretty well. Archers give me trouble because they always cancel my casts and some warriors hit me pretty hard. Besides that, I do: 300-400 dmg, moreso low 300s, to most people with blade.
500-600 dmg with static nova
1) INT: Should I waste my points in this? Everyone says different things. Is there a definite answer that more INT=more stun?
2) Rings: Why ROMS? Everyone says roms for mages, but why? I personally like bifrost rings, and want to get dual +1 imirs at least. But is a rom that good? I thought mp bonus didn't work in pk?
Also: 2a) Which hand should a "better" ring go on, like the better dagger for rogues? For example, flame/Imir1 on the left and flamer/imir0 on the right?
3) Skillbar setup: Any general advice? Anything easier or harder to do?
4) Staff: I like mine. Anything else I should consider?
5) Pendant: Working on getting EP (or even IN jajaj), but why EP?
6) As I go 70+ or get a 70+ char, what should I look out for or change?
Any other advice would be helpful. Thx.