Int and BP In Ardream.

This is a discussion on Int and BP In Ardream. within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; My friend wants to be semi INT in ardream. What stats & items should he get? ~700m Pathos...
Page: 1

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

My friend wants to be semi INT in ardream.

What stats & items should he get? ~700m Pathos

banaanc

fp+8+hp set + as good shield as u can get, dread>dol

oh yeah maul + 8 too

uhhh the only worth mentioning semi-int/bp in ardream pathos is BBOO some taiwanese player taht uses +7/12 STR chitins, smite 7, plate +8 and mostly quest items.

Its a pretty stupid build IMO, because he has lower HP than even some BP's, and his AP is pretty horrible too. He does get kills only because hes a tormenter, so he usually runs behind a mob of humans, throws a torment + parasite the mage/preist, and gets his 1 kill b4 he towns. Its a really stupid build, because when i was on lovemii (friend's rogue) he fully duffed me (parasite, torment, confusion, slow) and he couldnt even bring down my hp past 80%..................... and lovemii only had 10 club def.... so its stupid idea.

If your friend really wants to go this build, i would recommend him to just go paper priest, use full +8/15 HP armors, use money on a dread sheild, buy exc 1 h impact +7... its wayyyyy more smart than this build... cuz with paper build, you can always save up for a totemic or ii +7 or hb7 so you can be both attacker, semi-attacker....

How to use the 700m IMO:

Paper +8/15 hp - 100-125m
    exc impact +7 - 100m
    DOL +6 or +7 - 300 or 450m
    Kekuri belt - 40m
    Lobo pendant +2 - 20-30m

Extra money: Elemental pendant or Warrior pendant, ROM's, ruby rings, bronze earrings.

Banned

fp bp = 72+

DeHealer

Definately not a good build, since Int armor such as Plate or Full plate requieres a lot of INT to wear, so either HP or AP will suck bad...
    Some people go Silk Build (Tier 2 and on an OLD server) so they can afford a DD cap 25, cause the paper one is so expensive..
    If u wanna try some kind of INT + BP try Tier 2 +8/15 hp build

Anal Rapist Senior Member

It's a pretty good idea since I tried this build .

I had set plate armor.
    >Goblin pauldron
    >Pads quest plate, cuz they give more str and hp and def than the goblin's.
    >25 DD t3
    >GLoves and boots t3 +8/15Str

So ur build gonna have 130 int, if u do whit the armor above.
    If ur lvl 59 you can have 130 int and 174 str, which is for hell breaker +7.

So you can wear smite hammer + a DD shield, or Dread what ever u prefer and then switch to HB.

But for this build u need pretty good uniques to make up for ur lost on Ap etc...

I dunno price on Pathos.. But if u wanna try this build get good uniques lol.. not +0..

I had set plate armor.
    >Goblin pauldron
    >25 DD t3

So you can wear smite hammer + a DD shield, or Dread what ever u prefer and then switch to HB.

But for this build u need pretty good uniques to make up for ur lost on Ap etc...

I dunno price on Pathos.. But if u wanna try this build get good uniques lol.. not +0..[/b]
    if ya have good uniques, why not just go paper BP? the difference in AC is pretty small, but the difference in AP is quite a lot :P

I had set plate armor.
    >Goblin pauldron
    >25 DD t3

I dunno price on Pathos.. But if u wanna try this build get good uniques lol.. not +0..[/b]
    That might be a problem too. :huh:

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Ohh ya pathos rofl, My bad hehe

u can do plate BP build but thats teh hiighest u can go.

i woudlnt do it theres no real advantages to it exept that u can wear a smite hammer.

plate HP build on teh other hand is pretty wicked if got nice weapon defense armors.

Saunis

If you really want to be Int bp in adream, you could use hb+6 (high ap, low str req.) and then you can use silk / plate armors...

But don't think you could kill some one whit that set on patos.
    Too low ap to kill roques (they run away when you hit them below 50% hp)
    you cant tank warriors (they just add shield on and run circles and gain their hp back)
    and too low hp/ap to kill bp:s (they just parasite or malice you and hit you ~1.5 - 2x more back)

you could kill random players, who are wondering alone, but as my experience from patos, most people are "zerging" in adream.
    Its really hard to solo whit priest in there, because people usually comes whit 5-25 people groups.
    So I think its not good build for solo, but in partys you could do some "support" dmg