Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fp+9 Vs Krowaz+7

This is a discussion on Fp+9 Vs Krowaz+7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Im wondering which would be better with a full int lv 83 priest. the rings on the char are lb+2 ...
Page: 1

Default Fp+9 Vs Krowaz+7

Im wondering which would be better with a full int lv 83 priest. the rings on the char are lb+2 dual, lil+2 duals, ep+3, ib, gabs+7/lycaon+7, lbol+3/ss+7. Was wondering which would be better i know i lose the krowaz set bonus but i gain much hp since its about 7 health per piece and less points needed in int to put them. What would be the pros and cons

krowaz has more AC/more resists/dunno about hp...

for a GG priest i prefer a tiny bit less hp and higher ac/resists so ur not getting slowed/stunned all the time.

antoinevl1

you should take krowaz cause of the bonus that it give you and for the ac because a full int priest need to be able to get tank by other. you need to be able to support your pârty while taking some hits. ill go with krowas all the way

I am thinking about the same thing. Im using 2 parts +7 krowatz and 3 parts +6 atm and i tested it in arena with clanie. We tried it with wolf, without wolf, buffed, unbuffed, i puted some armor or jewelry off etc. It looked like more defence i had and less ap he had that every 50-100 ac was doing less difference in damage. It made me thinking if there is some border ( for example 1500 ac buffed) when keep maxing ac starts to be uselles compare to highter hp, especialy if you have a lot of weapon defence. I think you cant make level 80 warrior with 3500 ap hit you for 350.

krowaz is most amazing thing ever

well, FP+9 is very cheap at the moment. and the HP is just bloody awesome too. i can tank like few priests can bc i reach 14k HP and 1500 ac. but i have SSE+3, ironset+2, legband+3, ROL+3 and full weapon defense set. lycaon hammer+8. with full weapon defense set on i still have 13k+ HP and 1400 ac with LOADS of weapon defense. that makes up for loss in AC.

the only real con is element resistance that's why i also carry a SS when facing mage parties. other than that you'll do jus fine tanking. 4k AP lvl 83 warrior only hit me for 600- with CS and with full spear defense it's MUCH lower.

both are good. but with FP you need to have all kind of weapon defense.

hmm alright im not a big fan of weapon def so ill just stick to krowaz and fp is about 10gbs each. Im paying 15gbs for a piece of priest krowaz+7 and cant find any..

Un0wn1

krowaz+7 > fp+9

we already hit hp cap noob,
    y go hp build when u are at hp cap, krowaz >

actually HP cap isn't really as you think it works.
    for example if u got 10k base HP and you get undying you should have 16k HP but bc of HP cap it only shows 14k HP. try removing some of your armor with HP bonus and you will notice that your HP will remain in 14k HP. whereas in the case you have 8.8k HP and you get undy you will also reach HP cap but as soon as you remove and armor or jewel with HP bonus you will see how your HP will drop below 14k HP.

but if you'd rather keep things simple just get yourself your krowazz armor.

btw which serve ryou play? in mine krowaz pieces are 7-8 GBs. FP9 are aroud 6 or less although you don't see that many

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    actually HP cap isn't really as you think it works.
    for example if u got 10k base HP and you get undying you should have 16k HP but bc of HP cap it only shows 14k HP. try removing some of your armor with HP bonus and you will notice that your HP will remain in 14k HP. whereas in the case you have 8.8k HP and you get undy you will also reach HP cap but as soon as you remove and armor or jewel with HP bonus you will see how your HP will drop below 14k HP.

but if you'd rather keep things simple just get yourself your krowazz armor.

btw which serve ryou play? in mine krowaz pieces are 7-8 GBs. FP9 are aroud 6 or less although you don't see that many
    cwest, with no hp gear on we at like 350 off 14k :@

... NO BrainEr BuddY

KROWAzies +7 > FP+9

all day, every day and twice on Sundayzzz

With FP9 u gain 7hp x 5 = 35 hp bonus

Buy Krowaz full set u get: Health bonus +10
    +500 HP Bonus

+15 INT Bonus and 400 MP Bonus

+10 Str Bonus (specially for BP's) & the resist...

+ all the AC u gain from krowazziez and Krowazies looks so Sexy

lvl 70+++ Krowaz all da way... even full +6 is decent

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BaLL1n13 View Post
    ... NO BrainEr BuddY

KROWAzies +7 > FP+9

all day, every day and twice on Sundayzzz

With FP9 u gain 7hp x 5 = 35 hp bonus

Buy Krowaz full set u get: Health bonus +10
    +500 HP Bonus

+15 INT Bonus and 400 MP Bonus

+10 Str Bonus (specially for BP's) & the resist...

+ all the AC u gain from krowazziez and Krowazies looks so Sexy

lvl 70+++ Krowaz all da way... even full +6 is decent
    +1 to that...++++75 tho
    and dont tell me you`ll lose some bonuses when changing into some chitin weapon def. cuz you gonna be using about the same when changin using the FP+9 so krowaz is best unless you have a -75 side priest you play !!

BuyingPlatPremium

dude.
    krowaz +7 its better cuz the defense.
    and its give almost same hp

Quote Originally Posted by BuyingPlatPremium View Post
    dude.
    krowaz +7 its better cuz the defense.
    and its give almost same hp
    +1 for sure with this.
    +the max hp is 14000.
    (wich u will reach (or nearly reach)) with krowaz+7 to.

krowaz set+7 has 12 x5 +15 hp (if am right??) so it pretty much compares.

fps+9 is gg for rlb and dcz. But for cz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast