Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fp+9 Vs Krowaz+7

This is a discussion on Fp+9 Vs Krowaz+7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; nub roy ofc krowaz, priest with GG resist and AC is the most important, ofc high HP is good also, ...
Page: 2

Banned

nub roy

ofc krowaz, priest with GG resist and AC is the most important, ofc high HP is good also, but youll get about the same with the bonus of set + state of each part

Quote Originally Posted by BaLL1n13 View Post
    ... NO BrainEr BuddY

KROWAzies +7 > FP+9

all day, every day and twice on Sundayzzz

With FP9 u gain 7hp x 5 = 35 hp bonus

Buy Krowaz full set u get: Health bonus +10
    +500 HP Bonus

+15 INT Bonus and 400 MP Bonus

+10 Str Bonus (specially for BP's) & the resist...

+ all the AC u gain from krowazziez and Krowazies looks so Sexy

lvl 70+++ Krowaz all da way... even full +6 is decent
    lol some people can't add.

actually the difference is 7*5=35 + 30 on skill points = 65 Health Bonus. requirement for FP+9 is 160 on INT and 103 on STR whereas in Krowazz is around 188 on INT and 105 on STR. that's a 30 point bonus that could go should go into HP.
    yes it makes up a bit with the bonus on the set but still the difference in base HP is around 700-800 HP depending on gear. i know this because with krowazz set i get 8400-8500 base HP, with FP+9 i got 9200-9300

but yeah i agree overall krowaz is better. better resistance is so important nowadays against the bloody mages and the extra AC is also great.

and FYI the max HP that shows on your HP bar is 14k. but your real HP is higher.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Un0wn1 View Post
    krowaz+7 > fp+9
    +1!!

Krowas Set +7, give u 22 Health Bonus. more def than Fp +9 and adctional res.

Krowas is better.

Quote Originally Posted by iAmGod View Post
    +1!!

Krowas Set +7, give u 22 Health Bonus. more def than Fp +9 and adctional res.

Krowas is better.
    lol y u mentioning the health bonus on krowaz lol, u do know fp gives u more hp right?

this is basically 150 ac +resis vs 800 hp, and yes i know this for a fact cuz i had both at same time.

angelsdream

Krowaz is the best armor, the only way to earn much AC on a lvl 83 priest is the armor. If you wana get more HP then get a glass belt+1 / lili+3 / lb+3 and HP valk. those 150ac you will earn from krowaz are really nice.

and since a krowaz part+7 doesnt worth so much, when you got the +7 set, you can still upgrade it (reverse or no)

Quote Originally Posted by angelsdream View Post
    Krowaz is the best armor, the only way to earn much AC on a lvl 83 priest is the armor. If you wana get more HP then get a glass belt+1 / lili+3 / lb+3 and HP valk. those 150ac you will earn from krowaz are really nice.

and since a krowaz part+7 doesnt worth so much, when you got the +7 set, you can still upgrade it (reverse or no)
    lol on cwest krowaz is expensive priest krowaz set 7 goes for 200$ about 9 gbs a piece, war krowaz is at 18 gbs same with rouge lol

and greed krowaz for 70+ is best armor, i was just pointing out the fact that fp gives much more hp so i didnt understand why he was mentioning the hp bonus on the krowaz.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol on cwest krowaz is expensive priest krowaz set 7 war krowaz is at 18 gbs same with rouge lol.
    ill buy for 18.. i sold my rogue helm for and iron belt and warr helm for 24gbs.

at the end krowaz+7 its better cuz it gives you way more things and more defense than a fp+9 ^^

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

Since you have buffed (undy) like 13k hp, 700 hp isnt big deal, so go for Krowaz, they have much more AC which is always needed, and great resists.

I'd take even krowaz+6 set then fp9 since you have very good uniqes nd such.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12