Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

FP BP lvl 72

This is a discussion on FP BP lvl 72 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; /shut the fuck up on old servers like beramus and ares even paper BP's lvl 80 generally stat around 220 ...
Page: 2

/shut the fuck up on old servers like beramus and ares even paper BP's lvl 80 generally stat around 220 STR.

most people will say full str is rediculous

i would say get goblin FP pauldron, that will save u ALOT of stattage.

oh and btw the main goal of a BP is not always AP, no matter what build u go in party play u gonna have to do SOME support unless u want to be considered a selfish douche.

INT/support bp much?[/b]
    they stat 220 str because they are HP build and wearing STR papers...as fp or chitin you will need to stat higher base STR due to the fact you will probably be wearing HP armors.

if ur going int bp go 164 build for dd i personal recommend going bp at 75+ only then u have more disposable stat points for ap n so on.

The main goal of a BP isn't always ap but the goal of a BP is to win a fightly quickly. Fuck going support if you wanted to be support just go INT priest. BP aren't designed for lots of support they're designed for killing.

BP's can go 255 str they just need nice jewels.[/b]
    duh it depends mate.

if your soloing then yeah what you said.

i usually 2 man party.

lets say your in 2 man party with a warrior, and your just duffing then attacking and healing/curing yourself yourself when neccasarry, warriors need alot of help from priest and if u dont do that you wont do aswell as if u supporrt your party member.

the basic goal of all players in pvp is to gain NP/ as much np as possible aswell as having fun, if u learn/build to suppport aswell as attack both of these things will happen.

besides this i enjoy the independance of being a battle priest aswell as the flexibility.

You'd be a fool to choose paper BP over INT priest as support in duo parties

BP are all about solo classes. INT BP are for party PK. If I was doing 2 man with a warrior I'd prefer duo with a INT priest than a BP. The BP will be too busy healing / curing themselves than helping the warrior out. I went on prv server everyone +5 uniques +10 weps +10 shells and the BP as much as it tanked it died stupidly quick. The INT priest could take whole parties and survive because it's designed for it. Saying that it does depend how coordinated the opposite nation are. If they're thick as crap a 2 man party could rape em, if they're good you'd be dead in seconds, duff the priest to hell massive the warrior and it's over within seconds.

INT BP and Warrior that's a whole different story - it can be argued but just go any prv server and compare it. The BP had 1400ac and best armours / weps couldn't survive gang bang. The int priest had over 1700 and survived no probs.

EDIT : Just to throw another bit in here, priests dont have a prayer of god scroll so once duffed it's gone and you have to rebook

Banned

FP bp is worthless. Period.

As a BP your main goal is to produce the most AP without gimping your HP. To do this, you need to reserve stat points, you NEED to make sure you're not spending anymore points then you need to, lets take a look at your INT requiremnts:
    SH +7 = 132int
    fp 8 = 158int
    374 def total 101 req str 158 req int 75+ stats
    stat loss with fp = 26 points

Now lets look at
    Plate +8 = 138 int
    297 def total 96 req str 138 req int 75+ stats
    stat loss with plate = 6 points
    defense loss = 77 defense

Considering you&#39;re going to be using a shield, i&#39;d say you should first restat for Plate +8(try and get some +9&#39;s <- very rare)
    Pump 255 into STR <- you&#39;ll need max ap with a 1h
    Pump 138 into INT <- min requirement for plate +8
    Pump the Rest into HP <- you will understand how important those 20stat points were when you see your hp :P

Items:
    2x Lillimes Enticement
    2x Legionnaire Bands or 1x Legionnaire Band 1x ROF
    Glass Belt (int bonus helps so much with mana)
    Iron Neck
    Chitin Shield +x
    Javana/Giga Axe 1h +x / SS +x (both for undying) BTW don&#39;t use buffs while pking, it will only make people laugh at you...
    Talias (get as many as you can, huge def bonus as well as weapon/resist bonus)
    Weapon defense armors if you have the money

BTW with Smite Hammer +9/CS+8 and Plate +8 with standard uniqs i was able to get 2500ap with 1h build but I think you&#39;ll find out the limitations of the build and it&#39;s major weakness&#39;... good luck[/b]
    yea plate boots is good if u got moey and gears like that. u make it sounds like we got all that money. but then again any tier bp is good if u got that money.

cowwgoat

/shut the fuck up on old servers like beramus and ares even paper BP&#39;s lvl 80 generally stat around 220 STR.

most people will say full str is rediculous

i would say get goblin FP pauldron, that will save u ALOT of stattage.

oh and btw the main goal of a BP is not always AP, no matter what build u go in party play u gonna have to do SOME support unless u want to be considered a selfish douche.

INT/support bp much?[/b]
    i agree with this guy... i have been BP for years.... paper bp always have HORRIBLE defense and therefore get pwned VERY easy tho they do alot of damage... FP build all the way.... use hb+7 as your weap cause of lower str requirement... i have fp set +8/15 str and hp.. 158 int, 174 str, rest into hp...... not only do you have HIGH defense and HIGH hp for a bp, you also have around 2000-2100 ap which isnt bad att all.... put on a chitin shield or personal shield and thats beast in cz.... i have 1100 def, almost 6k hp and around 2050 AP..... i use chitin shield +5, hb+7, smite+7...... not only are you a GREAT support priest but you can also attack and hit hard especially if you have Helis.... also my mana is up over 5k... i just use standard iron neck, iron belt, dual roc, dual WE/lillime......

<3 cypher

cowwgoat

I want to try Full Plate build myself at 72, I&#39;ve seen some nice ss

FP8, 210 STR

enigma69

Ima ignore all the stupid shit I read...

If your going fp build because you felt your chitin stats were just 2 crappy then I suggest HP armors so you can switch to support mode really fast (but it doesnt seem you have a 2h weapon so i guess your always ready for support??). put in 190 str, especially if your only going to be using SH, pumping in str is not going to make much difference in your damage at all compared to the HP you lose.

also never always wear Goblin, the AC loss is 2 great, carry it around and slap it on when needed, same goes with defence armors (especially since it looks like your always gonna have ps and sh??)

cowwgoat

Ima ignore all the stupid shit I read...

If your going fp build because you felt your chitin stats were just 2 crappy then I suggest HP armors so you can switch to support mode really fast (but it doesnt seem you have a 2h weapon so i guess your always ready for support??). put in 190 str, especially if your only going to be using SH, pumping in str is not going to make much difference in your damage at all compared to the HP you lose.

also never always wear Goblin, the AC loss is 2 great, carry it around and slap it on when needed, same goes with defence armors (especially since it looks like your always gonna have ps and sh??)[/b]
    i agree with this as well... ppl make the mstake of not buying a normal hp or str helm and just always using dd/spear def.... they dont realize how much hp they lose through undy....

I would prefer pking with DD helmet then pking with undy, scrolls all the way

enigma69

I would prefer pking with DD helmet then pking with undy, scrolls all the way[/b]
    I wasnt saying that because of the undy, that guy is just wierd >.>

when your pking and rogues are not an issue the higher ac/hp is usefull imo, where wearing that dd helm 24/7 isnt the best plan. (higher ac in regards to rare dd)

I&#39;d prefer the DD Helmet to be honest, there&#39;s always a sneaky bastard of a sin around somewhere. Wearing a helmet would gain you around 250hp and 30ac

enigma69

I&#39;d prefer the DD Helmet to be honest, there&#39;s always a sneaky bastard of a sin around somewhere. Wearing a helmet would gain you around 250hp and 30ac[/b]
    yeh the dd would definatly make up for what ever ac hp loss if you got hit

imo it would still depend on the situation tho but in the end the amount of stats ac u lose wouldnt b 2 big a deal i guess.

cowwgoat

what didnt u guys understand??? seriously its not that hard.... im going to say this as simple as possible since you cant understand.... put the HP helmet on... if you use buffs give yourself UNDY... then take the helmet OFF and put the DD helm back ON.... this way you get more HP genius.... obviously it wouldnt make a difference if you were using scrolls.... UNDERSTAND? geez i should just stay in cypher section where people are normal.....

fp bps are best with hp build and str armors

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast