FP/ Chitin BP

This is a discussion on FP/ Chitin BP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Whats the lowest level a bp can go FP / CHitin built? and is it worth waiting for chitin over ...
Page: 1

Thumbs up

Whats the lowest level a bp can go FP / CHitin built? and is it worth waiting for chitin over FP in Ares CZ? (more ac).
    Also, is the extra ac in chitin worth the loss of hp? I'm currently level 61.

I will also have to have 178 in Str for my weapon

Banned

Whats the lowest level a bp can go FP / CHitin built? and is it worth waiting for chitin over FP in Ares CZ? (more ac).
    Also, is the extra ac in chitin worth the loss of hp? I'm currently level 61.

I will also have to have 178 in Str for my weapon [/b]
    what weapon/uniques do you have h34r:

Doesn't matter ^^

Like I said, I just want to know when its best to redistribute so I will have max int for FP+8 or chitin +8 and still have 178 for str. The main thing is that i still want to have 20-30+ points in hp. So, i'm curious if fp/chitin bp is a level 70+ only kind of thing.

AndyJH

Should only be 72+ for either judgement just doesn't really cut it

I think FP can be from 65+ but dont expect high dmg or tank ability

my friend has a 68 bp with ii+7 and he says he has close to 1900 ap, and close to 900ac.
    and thats ii+7, so isnt' that a good setup? I see chitin shield bp's w/ hb's and 1700 ap and 1100ac... so why is his setup considered bad?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

my friend has a 68 bp with ii+7 and he says he has close to 1900 ap, and close to 900ac.
    and thats ii+7, so isnt' that a good setup? I see chitin shield bp's w/ hb's and 1700 ap and 1100ac... so why is his setup considered bad?[/b]
    becasue at such a low lvl, u dont have enough points to get enough AP, or enough to actually do enough damage, chitin/fp needs to be 72 + , helis just makes up that difference in the ap, judgement is such a shitty skill , wait till 72 +, and i would go for chitin +8 over +8 fp, but fp +9 would be better