Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

FP or Chitin build?

This is a discussion on FP or Chitin build? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; fp+9 the boost in HP is almost enough to cover the loss in AC btw more points in HP means ...
Page: 2

mets7625

fp+9 the boost in HP is almost enough to cover the loss in AC
    btw more points in HP means more BASE AC

best build, in my opinion...

is goblin chitin pauldron and pads...this gives better ac than FP+8you also get some nice resists

then get FP+9 gaunts and boots and with helmet...just get a +7 fp to xp with and dd25 for pk...

this build will be cheaper than all out +9 fp...unless you can afford that, then by all means, go for it...its just its pretty hard getting a complete set of pauldron, pads, gauntlets and boots...then again, its pretty hard finding goblin chitin pauldrons and pads

and of course...dont bother with getting +9 helmets because youll be wearing dd25 at all times during pk...and getting a +9 helmet for xp is just pointless

macheco

best build, in my opinion...

is goblin chitin pauldron and pads...this gives better ac than FP+8you also get some nice resists

then get FP+9 gaunts and boots and with helmet...just get a +7 fp to xp with and dd25 for pk...

this build will be cheaper than all out +9 fp...unless you can afford that, then by all means, go for it...its just its pretty hard getting a complete set of pauldron, pads, gauntlets and boots...then again, its pretty hard finding goblin chitin pauldrons and pads
    and of course...dont bother with getting +9 helmets because youll be wearing dd25 at all times during pk...and getting a +9 helmet for xp is just pointless[/b]
    Listen to the guy

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Listen to the guy [/b]
    chitins +8, reason behind it is a GREAT balance of everything you need,

and to the guy who asked between shell +8 and chitin +8, i still take chitin +8, u do gain ac, but for a priest ot go from 174 int to 190 int, is sacrficing 16 points that could be VITAL to puttng into HP, but between FP +8/9 and CHITIN +8, i still take chitins +8... i love my set i have now.

you get to a point though, where you can keep putting on as MUCH ac as you want, but their is a limit to the amount of damage that is reduced,

also the guy about the goblin thingy, yea its good, but he pads have STR bonus on them, not extra HP bonus, which u are losing 15 stat points to HP, to me, its not worth it, best build i would say would be go +8 chitin set, dual sses, dual legionaire bands, iron neck, glass belt, gab shield +7 ( cs +6 is gg also :P) dd helmet 25 or chitin +7 is fine, and a lycoan hammer +7,

those items above will make you an amazing tank ^^ along with a lot of other wep. defense armors,

when i pk atleast, i go for a balance of HP/ac/resistances, and ofc having the HIGHEST weapon defense possible...

FP +9 is a good idea, but not at the cost of getting it, people wnat a LOT of coins for these pieces when u can be just as good of a tank with +8 chitins, and improve your accesoires to +1/+2,

me im a resist whore, the more resist and weapon defense i have the more i can tank, HP is good and ac is good, but damage reduction to ME is more important then seeing ACTUAL stats,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12