shio tears + 2 vs rol +0

This is a discussion on shio tears + 2 vs rol +0 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ok, i got 3 shio tears i got for relatively cheap, and im pretty sure i can set up a ...
Page: 1

ok, i got 3 shio tears i got for relatively cheap, and im pretty sure i can set up a buy merchant for shio tear +1 for 5gbs and get it.

rols go for 9gbs about.

soooo
    1. Should i just get dual shio tears +1? vs dual rols, ill save 8gbs

and with my extra cash buy an md+8 (or somethin like that lol)

2. shio tears +2 vs rol, whats your stance?

Personally, since im makin an ardream sin as well as an RLB one, im thinkin my plan is that when i got some bank, ill just buy one more shio tears +1 and compound it to make shio tears +2. good gr, and with 1 rol as well, i think ill be fairly set for lr. perhaps even later down the road, i should get an imir ring +2 instead of a rol +0

idk, but hears my gear right now

shard+1rb
    chd+2rb
    quest earrings and dual dex 9 earrings
    health 10belt/DTS belt (7 dex, 2 health)
    Warrior Pendant

if all goes well, ill get a skele belt, so with that in mind, what ya think i should do?

Banned

shio +1 is like rol +0 but less def and resis

try to get more money and use rol and shio +2.. can be good combination....

lose too much ac from dual shio+1 vs dual rol, 40-50 ac is a lot for a sin imo
    get dual foverin+1 !
    and ele from shio wont help with chd if previous discussions are to be believed (never tested myself)

rol and shio+2 sounds nice too

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

i say go for daul Fov+0 for now and try to work on your earrings necklace and belt ^^ - shio tears is just lack of AC and RoL is too expensive

see, heres the deal though, i need resistances. 50 more ac does me nothinif i get slowd and duckrolled >.>

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

see, heres the deal though, i need resistances. 50 more ac does me nothinif i get slowd and duckrolled >.>[/b]
    thats why i said work on your other uniques - get WP+1/2 with daul RE+1/2(for resist) or maybe RE+1 with EME+1 - about the belt you could always go for IB or Elf Belt(if you need the money for other things)