Another Question

This is a discussion on Another Question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Right now im lvl 54 i have a giga +8 but im going to lvl up to 80 shall i ...
Page: 1

Right now im lvl 54 i have a giga +8

but im going to lvl up to 80

shall i keep my giga +8

or sell em for duel wields and get some uniques like another we +1 or a pe +1..

if u have +1 uniqe`S giga will work good, but without good jewels giga 8 is not a good weapon.

keep it since u are aiming for 80 , thats when giga will be good
    until then u might feel ur ap is too low

at 70 maybe get a baal 7 , making ur pe+0 --> pe+1 is a luxury, do it when u have too much monies !

Unless your in desparate need of money i suggest keep it, if your in exp mode dont need great jewels

my jewls > Fov+1
    roc +0
    we +1
    wp +1

getting naother we +1 for usd yes i know im a babashopper or should i save some usd. and get duel wields and i can get a we +1 + extra money + another weap by trading it ingame.

Why not buy a lvl 80 warrior on a ring and name change it? (cuz ur a babashopper)

Why not buy a lvl 80 warrior on a ring and name change it? (cuz ur a babashopper)[/b]
    costs too much and i dont want to.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

dont get daul - you wanna exp yo lvl 80 and your still 54 i say go get a rappy+8 for exp and start exping ^^ - giga aint that cool even for pk at ardream or rlb with +0uniques !!

psh screw the giga now i bought myself a hb +8 costed an arm and a leg but i can get back the uniques i lost but the hb hits hard..

psh screw the giga[/b]
    +1

bought myself a hb +8 costed an arm and a leg but i can get back the uniques i lost but the hb hits hard..[/b]
    +2

Great choice going for the hb, next on the list is levels and then work on your jewels again i guess

1 more question should i sell my chitin set +8 and get shells +7 only cost like 140-180m per +7 and chitin +8 are 800m+ each and use the rest of the money on jewels?

1 more question should i sell my chitin set +8 and get shells +7 only cost like 140-180m per +7 and chitin +8 are 800m+ each and use the rest of the money on jewels?[/b]

Yes... from swiching from chitin8 to shell 7 u gain about 10defence and loose 15str... But with an extra 21+gb you can get some decent uniques.

right now i have 2x roc +0 2x we +1 wp +1 and no belt was thinking of skele and getting a wp +2..would that be ok accs even at 80+?

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

right now i have 2x roc +0 2x we +1 wp +1 and no belt was thinking of skele and getting a wp +2..would that be ok accs even at 80+?[/b]
    i prefer daul Fov+1 over RoC if you got the money or if your going to exp alot i say get atleast 1 HV+1 plus Fov+1 - and change 1 WE+1 atleast to PE+1 or Mino+1 if your already +60 - keep the WP+2 along with the skelly is cool get a exp belt like sash+1(it helps) while going +80 and keep upgrading those uniques starting with Skelly --> IB