Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

fp tank on cwest

This is a discussion on fp tank on cwest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; my prz is 78 and my items currently are fp set+8hp, rol+0/1, ep+0, kekuri belt+0, gabs adament+7, tooth+3 (or rental ...
Page: 1

my prz is 78 and my items currently are fp set+8hp, rol+0/1, ep+0, kekuri belt+0, gabs adament+7, tooth+3 (or rental lycaon for good pking) and 1 ce+1. i have a lil ova 9k with undy and 1450ish ac. i wanna try to increase my hp more, i was thinking of going glass belt+0 and ep+2 and try for a bronze ear+1/2 and sse+0 and try to get a lobo+7. anyone have any tips on what i might do otherwise like iron set etc...

Best C-West Tank build:

FP +8-+9
    EP +2
    Duel CE +1-+2 (Resistances and hp/mp)
    Glass Belt +0 (All mages/priests should have this for its int :P )
    Gab's Adament +7 (Has better weapon defences and special skill) / Dread Shield +7-+8 (Dread has more ac and hp)
    Lycaon Hammer +7 / +8
    Duel ROL +1 (HP and AC of course)

With this gear you should reach just over 10-12k hp with undy at level 78 int build and have a s***load of ac :P

RegardzZz System.

go with Chitins - chitin defs ftw, they're worth way more than a little hp
    kekuri -> glass
    for earings go with dual WSE +1/2 or WSE +1/2 & SSE +0/1 <- int + def + nice hp
    for pendant ep +2/3 anytime
    rols are ok, but if u want a nice hp, I&#39;d change that +0 one for Agate Ring +3 sexiest ring ever

Defo start buy changing the Kek belt for a glass thatll add you a little hp, with that gear for a server like cwest i doubt you really need much more hp, the items speak for themselves dude.

with the adament skills i get saved sooo many times, but ive seen other fp build prz lvl 80 with 10-11k hp+. so is just my items or does 2 lvls give u that much of a hp boost?

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

Umm i have 9,5k only
    In, Gb, dual rom +1, wse +1, bronze ear +2, gabs +7, ha +6, +7 armors.
    i have same hp as u do and i also have 1450ac with chitin build. how much more hp did u got when u changed to fp build?

my items were diff at chitin build. when i was chitin build i had dual ce+1, kekuri belt dual rol+0, leg band+0, chitin set+7, gabs blessing+7, but i changed a few items around when i became fp (keep in mind i use a tooth+3, i only use rental lycaon during war or if pk if really good

this was me as chitin build (no ac enchant, 350ac and undyin )

this is me as fp build (no ac enchant, 350ac and undying)

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

wll your daul CE is ruining your HP to be honest - i say go get a SSE+1 with WSE+1 so you can boost your HP + Mana - about the resist you losing from changing the CE - get a lycoan+7/8 - as cizia said agata ring+3 pwns - so with that get a ROL to boost your AC lose from changing to agata ring - or if you have alot of mages in C-west get a LB+1 - get a EP+2/3 or WP+3 - Glass belt for sure and your set !!

I agree, change the ce for sse +0/1, and get rid of the tooth, if its the hp u want get a lobo hammer bro, Other than that i would say your char is pretty set. Those stats r good for older servers so pwn on cwest

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

53 ac vs 1k hp....

ehh like i said my items are diff but once im complete with my fp build it will be better than a chitin build so its still a work in progress. and fp with adament is 10x better than chitin with blessing imo

ehh like i said my items are diff but once im complete with my fp build it will be better than a chitin build so its still a work in progress. and fp with adament is 10x better than chitin with blessing imo[/b]
    i myself prefer FP build over chitin - but ppl go for chitin at new servers to use weapon def. which i usually dont use at all i believe GB/IB is enough since i use a WP with it(for me atleast dont tll me otherwise pls) -

ya i got talias and a gabs adament+7 and soon a glass belt so my weapon def will be good and ill have a good amount of hp to tank and the skill of the adament is so valueable

ya i got talias and a gabs adament+7 and soon a glass belt so my weapon def will be good and ill have a good amount of hp to tank and the skill of the adament is so valueable[/b]
    did you change the CE to SSE and WSE ? or maybe get a lillme with SSE

changed a ce+1 to bronze ear+0. and lillime hard to find now on cwest. and 5-6x the rpice of a bronze ear and 3-4 x the price of wse. im gonna go for bronze ear, wse +1/2 instead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast